Getting fat in middle age

I’m going through the same thing right now!! I am currently 40 and about 185 at 5’10 and lift and strength train 5 days a week. But I’ve always been into the kink. I always thought of myself as a feeder,FA or encourager. But I’ve always had a want to gain. I’m still having trouble excepting my own feelings. Mostly from internal obeasaphobia and our fat phobic society. But I also want to be free and honest with myself.
3 weeks

Getting involved in the community

I’m trying to get to know people around here also. I’m not a big guy either, but it really doesn’t matter. I’m trying to get past some of the mental issues that come along with our kink. Like discovering you’re not completely a feeder and finding you have a desire to gain or be dominated. I have a partner that’s not into the kink but has tolerated it and joined in off and on to satisfy me. But now Im coming to terms with the reality that I’m probably a gainer, and probably always have been. That opened up a whole new box of feelings and anxiety’s.
3 weeks

Best macaroni

If you eat the whole thing you’re going to be pushing 10k in calories
3 weeks

Best macaroni

1190 calories per serving and I believe it serves eight. So I would say so.
3 weeks

Any guys wand a bbw body?

I know I like it already, so what else could I do.
3 weeks

Padding won't surfice. I think I want to grow breast!
3 weeks

I’d like to feel the sensation of growing breast and a female body and belly.
3 weeks

I’d like to feel the sensation of growing breast and a female body and belly.
3 weeks

I would just love to have breast and hip and ass! I find that is the most beautiful form a body can have!
3 weeks

I don’t know what to think about this feeling to be in a bbw’s body! It’s always been a desire for as long as I can remember. I would stuff my clothes and where bras and pretend I was I fat girl as a kid. Do you think there’s more to this than I think?
3 weeks
12345   loading