25 nb femme seeking dom feeder for feeding roleplay sessions 🥰

I have always had a fantasy of being kidnapped or captured and fattened up by a dom while my belly and ass plump up and burst out of my clothes 🥵

Someone wanna make this a reality?

Living in Vancouver BC looking to do bdsm feedism stuff 🤪

Feel free to shoot me a pm I don’t bite 😋
8 months

25 nb femme looking to be kidnapped and fattened 🥰

I have always had a fantasy of being kidnapped or captured and fattened up by a dom while my belly and ass plump up and burst out of my clothes 🥵

Someone wanna make this a reality? ;3
pm me!

Living in Vancouver BC looking to do bdsm feedism stuff 🤪
8 months

Looking for a feeder or dominant mutual :3

24 y/o femme feedee here! I am cute and subby and looking to be owned and fattened! I will never ask u for money, just wanna be someone's fat piggy! If that's you pm me ;3
9 months

24nb femme piggy slave seeking owner

Wanting to be dommed, fattened, and made to maybe post some feedism related content at the will of my master 😋 If you are interested just pm me!
9 months

Hot young femme feedee looking for bondage force feeding in vancouver bc

Wanting to be tied up and fed irl, having my piggy belly fattened. If you’re interested shoot me a message~😋
10 months

Hot young femboy feedee looking for an older feeder daddy

I am cute, sweet and hot with a nice potbelly and a fat ass. I am looking for a dominant feeder daddy to grow me into their fat pet. If you are interested pm me!
10 months

Looking for a femboy feeder/mutual gainer in vancouver bc

I’m a hot femboy gainer looking for another femboy to either be my feeder or gain mutually with me! Located in Vancouver BC area. If interested pm me!
10 months

Why do people hit me up, start chatting and then ghost me right away?

Have on probably 3 occasions now had someone reach out to me enthusiastically, get my other socials, chat with me a bunch etc… I start to feel like I’m building a real connection and then i get ghosted. Not just regular ghosted, full acct deletion ghosted.

Wtf is wrong with people?

If you like my profile and are interested that’s great!
But don’t start hitting me up, asking me for other socials, asking me about myself to get to know me, unless ur gonna hang around at least a little.

Idk, just tired of people doing this. Especially since THEY ARE THE ONES MESSAGING ME TO BEGIN WITH!

Makes me so mad. If you’re gonna hmu just to delete your acct the next day, do us both a favour and *** / don’t talk to me.

Childish behaviour from grown adults twice my age, insane lmao.
10 months

Looking for a feeder of any gender :3

I am 24, I'm also a cute fem with a plump belly!~ Wanting a dominant feeder to own me and fatten me :3

Living in Vancouver BC, definitely open to irl meetups or online interaction!

(PS: I will not ask you for money either)

Pm me if interested!
10 months
123   loading