Being lonely and a feedee at the same time .

Angelgluttony:
Lately I've been super lonely and just not feeling okay mentally. a lot of my “friends” have told me that I need to try to make friends. Most would think that a 23-year-old would have some sort of social life but honestly I don’t. I’ve been chatting with people and having basic conversation and such but eventually it just dies off. And when I text them every other day it just makes me feel like I’m a bother. of course everyone is busy/ have their own life. But for some odd reason I get offended when seeing them online and actively chatting in groups. I feel like saying that makes me feel narcissistic or selfish. But if I didn’t want to talk to someone, I would tell them. Idk man. And then me being a feedee it gets so boring when I have no one to send pictures and stuff too or talk about things with. I do it for my own pleasure sure but it just gets so depressing when the only time someone messages you is to basically “get off” on “chatting”. I mean I’m not judging but where is the “ Hi how are you?” 😂 does anyone else feel like this?

yeah i really relate. i’m a feedee with no feeder so it’s incredibly lonely and fakes keep wasting my time and getting my hopes up.
2 months

Looking for serious feeder

tired of having my time wasted by fake feeders please only reach out if you can financially afford a feedee and are willing to feed online only

discord feedeeviolet
2 months

24 f usa looking for online feeder

new to the fetish i need someone to make me huge
2 months

Looking for hucows and piggies

Moo4me17:
looking for he cute hucows and piggies to be spoiled by me. check out my profile to see more

very interested!! do you have discord?
2 months

Roll call! any other autistic feedist in the house?

heavily neurodivergent and chronically ill feedee here, hello! 👋
2 months

Bmi. what's yours?

mine is like 28. needs to be bigger.
2 months
12   loading