Maintaining mobility while gaining.

I have dealt with eating disorders before, but they are usually emotionally linked. So the more stable I am, the more stable they are.
I hope that you still find joy in being able to eat and gain!
1 week

Just got stuffed by a new feeder last night!

Interesting. Did this feeder team up with your husband to feed you? Or did he feed both of you?

Hi again!
Yes, he teamed up with my husband. Hes in the UK so hes quite far away, but he exists in a much different position than we previously considered in our relationship.
Opening new doors and helping to provide some great perspective!
1 week

Thats true!
I have to be careful or the gluttony will get the best of me. XD
1 week

Just got stuffed by a new feeder last night!

You can see the aftermath on my profile.
But last night went VERY well. Me and my husband had our first experience with another feeder and needless to say it went VERY well.
I feel like this is opening up new horizons for my husband and I as well as the two of us with our new feeder!
I was so stuffed last night I went to bed looking 9 months pregnant, no joke. And I already want more.
My stretch marks were starting to shine again and I'm excited for them to start turning pink and growing even further across my body.
I would love to hear if anyone has had a similar experience!
Ask any question (within reason) and I will get back to you as soon as I can!
1 week

Okay! That sounds great to be honest with you!
I always love going on walks so I feel like I'm going in the right direction!
1 week

Understandable. However, there's a difference between accepting your mobility taking a hit versus having next to no mobility.

A lot of times when people start gaining, they have grand, unrealistic fantasies. Then when reality sinks in, a lot of them end up abandoning the whole thing because they can't achieve their dreams. If you want to be your fattest self long-term, it's good to sort that out early.

I completely agree with you. I honestly have 400 set as the highest that I would ever go. I am not really super attached to hitting that number. I just want to enjoy the process!
I'm doing this with my husband and he wants to make sure that my happiness and quality of life come first.
So as ethereal as 400 sounds, I honestly don't think that I will get that big. But if I do, I have a husband who is committed to creating a lifestyle that works for me at that size and everything under it.
We want this to be a fun and sexually charged portion of our life, and I think we have done enough personal work on both ourselves and our relationship to make sure that it is sustainable long term!
1 week

My advice is to take things one day at a time. Don't worry about number goals. Those are fickle and not realistic for everyone. Gain until it's no longer comfortable for you to do so—whatever that might look like.

Thank you for the reality check! I know the number goals can be a little unrealistic unless you are already close to your goal too.
I supposed that I should have clarified that by that time I do expect to lose some mobility. I just dont want to be immobile. I definitely should have said that before. Im still new at this, so I just need to get my terminology down.
1 week

I was hoping that I could get some advice from some people with more experience than I do.
My goal is to hit 400 eventually, but I really want to maintain my mobility. For most that wouldn't be much of a concern but I am 4'11', and that just makes me a little unsure.

If anyone has some advice or knowledge for me, that would be amazing and I would love to talk about it.
1 week

Story behind your username?

Honestly. Its because I love Tiramisu.
Like. Probably a little too much. It went from me getting personal servings of it from the store, to more recently buying a whole sheet cake because the singles werent doing it for me anymore...
3 weeks
12   loading