Calling out the skinny guys!

I'm a skinnier guy (I think I am still). I'm currently 64/65kg and 170cm tall. When I met my partner nearly 10 years ago I was the same height, but I was 53kg then.

I'm honestly looking at trying to put on another 10 to 15kg, but it's just not working for me, but I guess I will always be on the skinny side.
10 years

Your other interests?

I'm a bit of a rev-head, a bit of a tech-head and a bit of a handyman. I like to watch motorsport on the telly, I enjoy the off science program on telly (because I am mechanically minded), and I like to keep my hands busy, so I like to build or fix things. *Please don't get the wrong idea about keeping my hands busy, LOL*

I enjoy the mental stimulation of knowing or finding out how things work, and the processes involved.
11 years

Lazy lazy lady's

fatbellygirl wrote:
I'm super lazy and I love it. the only thing in the future that's majorly not laziness is play with the kids. but otherwise lazy ass hell. i love laying in bed.

Sounds pretty sweet, although in reality, there are some thing that can't be ignored smiley But yeah, love that laziness whenever it can be done.
11 years

Lazy lazy lady's

Layla wrote:
I am lazy
too lazy
because it means often i dont get out of bed until like 3 pm so that of course also means not eating anything til 3pm lol
im a bad feedee

From what I understand, the metabolism is slower at night, so in my opinion, it's the better time to stay up, be lazy and eat. Getting up at 3pm would mean that you'd probably stay up til about 6am, right?
Plus there's the privacy of not having the olds bother you all day if you still live with them.
11 years

Favorite super hero?

Call me strange, but Super Mario is like my super hero. He saves the princess many times over, but each time is a different adventure.
11 years

Reasons behind your name?

My username used to be my nickname plus the first letter of my last name, but I thought it might me too closely connected to me (since it's the number plate on my car as well as my email address.
My current username signifies my upbringing and cultural part of me. I'm sticking with it.
11 years

Favorite live band?

Nickelback is the best big name that i've seen live. But I do enjoy some of the local and smaller acts. I've got a mate who's in a band, actually saving up to do a couple of gigs in the states.
11 years

Favorite live band?

I went out to see Diesel live a couple of years ago, although my best night out to see a band is a band one of my mates plays in.
11 years

Going to the pub?

Depends on if I'm designated Dave or not. If I'm driving, then it's coke, if someone else is driving, then it's beer. Usually a local beer.
11 years

What's your "spot"?

Same as Harmony, Inner thighs and neck as well, but also a bit of ear play, depending on my mood. Grabbing my bum just makes me jump.
11 years
12345   loading