Group exercise classes while over 300lbs...

Go for it. You are overthinking it. More good can come from it than bad
5 months

Your fattest boyfriend/girlfriend?

I have had the pleasure of a few late 300 early 400 pounders
5 months

The beginning of the end of an era?

Here is what I forsee

1. Glp 1 and weight loss surgeries have health impacts that are underreported and In the future they become under utilized

2. Or as the article states fat disappears and fat fetish models become so rare they can charge premium prices
5 months

Feedee survey

Enjoyed this
5 months

Abducted by a cannibal tribe of amazons

Can the Amazons swallow me whole?
5 months

Michigan meetup?

Chubbyhoney:
I'm down I'm in Lansing


I have family near Lansing
5 months

A skinny dude talks about his preference publicly

Would using data from the fat census help?

JN_TumLover56:
Just thought that I would bump this up in case if anyone has anything new to say/add.

I’m planning and working on doing a presentation of some sort where I talk openly about my preference for liking larger women. And I’m seeking anything to gather any sort of insight or really anything that I could cover that would help me out, yes this includes Feedism. Thanks!
5 months

Is fantasizing about witch type being fattened to be eaten a bad thing?

Mine is different. Nothing like the thought of being swallowed whole and alive by a fat woman
5 months
12345   loading