I would like to hear from other short woman (5’2” and under), who are about my size (50+ bmi).

Hi ShortyBBW

My other half adores my belly. My family however is not so supportive sigh.

At what age did you really start trying to gain? Curious as my weight has creeped up whether I've been trying or not but has recently stalled.
8 years

Family pressure, dress differently?

That's a very clever idea thank you.
8 years

What do you wear to bed?

Naked most often, occasionally my biggest t-shirt, though it nearly fits! need to get a bigger one!
8 years

Family pressure, dress differently?

So I'm 5ft1 and around 200 pounds. I like my weight, my OH loves it. Very happy being fat, my family however is far from approving.

I carry the vast amount of my weight on my front, so a lot of clothes make me look heavily pregnant which raises eyebrows and causes yet more nagging from family.

Any ladies got tips for dressing in a more family friendly way? Aside from visiting home in a potato sack I've yet to find much that de-emphasises my beautiful belly.

I realise not a normal question on here, but any suggestions would be great!
8 years

I would like to hear from other short woman (5’2” and under), who are about my size (50+ bmi).

Hiya, Only currently at 200ibs but it's creeping up. I'm 5ft 1, so short, but I basically look pregnant as I carry so much of my weight on my front.
8 years

Bristol meet september

Totally up for this. Dates are flexible just can't do the 4th-7th of Step as its my birthday on 5th.
8 years

Gain weight fast.

I'm currently hovering around 14st1 ish. My other half is away until July 31st and I want to surprise him by hitting at least 200ibs whilst he's away. Struggling by myself. Any tips??
8 years

Stubborn body

Managed to get up to 14 stone for a couple of days or so, but otherwise my body is sticking to 13 stone 7ish and won't budge! Even if it goes up a little it just pings back smiley Anyone know how to get out of this weight rut? I eat lots but it doesn't seem to do anything!
9 years

Stuffing while having sex?

whats the best kind of food to use during this sort of thing? When being fed I often need water if its all dry etc but don't have a sports bottle so it would spill everywhere.
9 years

Fatter but fitter?

Did an 11 mile hike with heavy rucksacks on dartmoor at weekend. Want to do more. Was good fun if a little painful!
9 years
12345   loading