Documenting weight gain

oh hehe interesting i wonder if you had this effect on him ;-)
8 years

I've forced women i've talked to online to get fat. ama

hehe i guess it´s easy to tie up a little chubby girl and give her even more cakes ;-)
8 years

Stuffing while having sex?

Natsuki97:
It would be the best of my life if I'd get to make sex with someone who is stuffed to the brim!

oh i would let you do this with me ....:-)

mhmmm i imagine it to be ver arousing beeing fed and educed to eat more with the temptation of sex later only to make me eat more and more cause i am so horny ;-) and eat more to get the reward ^^
8 years

Hansel and gretel

oh thanks a lot always good to know a place more for interesting stories ;-)

thanks ^^^and have a nice sunday
8 years

Who are the doms and who are the subs?

hmmm sure like to seduce a girl a make a little game out of who can make each other the most horny but in the end i would like a girl who likes to be a little dominant and i only switch into the dominant role from time to time but i can´t be sure since i didn´t live the really out ....

in a realtionship i would like the possiblity of changing roles sometimes
8 years

Hansel and gretel

oh plase tell me all the stories with this topic i hope for finding any i dind´t read already ;-)
8 years

Hansel and gretel

oh some stuckage and kinky games would be cool where one can force the other to gain by loosing or winning or using all the knowledge s siter and brother have over each other to tempt and seduce the counterpart in order to not get to fat and be able to run away .....some day smiley
8 years

Holiday

oh maybe i would like to if you have a cute belly ;-) but be careful although i love some squishiness as a sign of appreciation and horniness i would tease you about becoming so round and soft ^^ and sure pinch you smiley
8 years

Hansel and gretel

Hehe yes wow i would have a lot of fantasies to that setup ;-) i sadly have no kik only skype or maybe yahoo if i can remember smiley mhmmm but i would love to talk about that hansel and gretel roleplay very much :-)
8 years

Self control

hehe that´s cute somehow no for me it´s more phases where i like to eat more ^^ could be some weeks or just a weekend smiley
8 years