Over or under?

Under for sure. I have a few pair of pants big enough to have over. But my belt won’t keep it then from falling down. So I ware them under my belly
3 years

Too fat to masturbate

Lets see. I can still reach. But I fair a fairly large fat pad that fully hides my unit when soft and maybe an inch for fully incasing my unit when erect. Some have talked about this and there is a thread on this subject about fupa's. But I have reached a few points. that If I am "turned on" And start rocking a little bit. It's off to the races we go. And Wile driving the vibrations from the car can make it vary interesting. And yes I have. "Reached ejaculation." Wile driving down the road. That is quite feeling to have wile driving. :-)
3 years

Popping jeans button

juanenes:
Does anyone happen to have any advice on how to pop the button off some old pants? What foods might help or soda? Or whether eating a lot over the course of a day could help?

I mean unless they are really cheaply made or really tight. They can be tuff to pop. I’ve ripped seams before I’ve popped buttons before.
3 years

Seeking big belly to feed

[quote]dreaming_spires:
I'm a petite woman who is starting to plump up. Before I get much bigger, I’d like to experience the contrast of feeding someone much bigger than me. Bigger the better, but at least 400-500 lbs. I'm especially excited and enthralled by those who are, like me, intentionally growing themselves.

k i k Isis_River (please tell me your FF ID and weight)

smileyx[/quote

Ok I will bite.You just looking for roleplay feeding? Or?
3 years

Im 5"11 and have a big belly (243ibs) where are my moobs?

ShakesSphere:
Hormones help direct fat growth to particular patterns. But if you're not gaining weight you're not laying down new fat deposits and not much will happen. Fat will not migrate from your belly to your moobs and butt. Hormones and rapid weight gain in combination are what does it.

Jack Busfield:
So if i just keep eating and gaining i will eventually grow some moobs?

If you feed them. They will grow.
3 years

Any other male feedees?

I'm in this boat
3 years

Hucow

Nice
3 years

Goals suprising being met

I've got a size or two bigger before. I would ware them big until they start to get small soo. Kind of?
3 years

How do i gain specifically belly weight?

Eventually your belly gets to the point that you can’t suck it in. Your better off with inflation if your wanting to suck it back in.
3 years

Do you ever really notice how far you've gotten?

A few years ago. When I was 480 pounds. Buy belly started touching the steering wheel in the car. And I already drive with the seat all the way back. At that moment I realized I was getting big. I then dropped some weight. And now almost back to my old weight. And almost back to touching the wheel. So exciting.
3 years