Who wets your whistle?

RubyRipples wrote
These threads only cause cliques to stroke each others egos, and people to get upset. WHY do you insist on doing this again?

ps. Did you mean "bringing" ?

You know she did, why ask? Did you mean to double post? Do I need to ask you that? lol

Anyway, who cares about cliques. I never understood all the "FF drama" people always talk about. I don't know of any cliques, nor care. I'm here to talk to people and possibly meet people even though everyone I'm interested in are either taken, ridiculously far away or both.
13 years

Just got into wow,,,,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Don't do it!
13 years

Ask a guy

GET THE TORCHES BEFORE HE SPEAKS THE WORD OF MAN
13 years

Ask a guy

Are men really from Mars and if so, how can I steal this space technology?
13 years

Am i alone or what?

I'm confused what you do with an arm, yet I have a thing for hips/legs/tummy/butt so eh...but they are also pretty close to the vagina sooooo.... :3
13 years

What's your biggest feederism turn-on?

i r like da fattiez

Also, a girl stuffing her face infront of you till the point where she lays back and starts complaining about how full she is, rubs her belly and right after going clothes shopping and her regular sizes don't fit her... Yeah, I'd say that works for me.

P.S.
Run on sentence from Hell, but couldn't be said any other way.
13 years

Ignoring ims

If someones ignoring me to a point where I feel they aren't interested or they are just talking to a whole lot of people or pretty much people that act/think like Winter I just ignore them and never talk to them again. There isn't anything wrong with some of the 10 reasons you stated, but personally I'd never want to talk to someone like you that treated people as such. I don't want to feel like I'm here to entertain people or to jump hoops to be your friend or get your attention. If the said person treats me anything less than a person they are interested in talking to, they aren't worth my time and they shouldn't be worth yours.
13 years

Male penis size....

Msprettypanties wrote
DorianGray wrote
Msprettypanties wrote
shazzy wrote
It's posts like this that make me wanna hit my head against a wall... we all prefer different things, but if you truely like someone it doesnt bloody matter........... please better forum topics

For some it does matter. Some people wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone who has a micropenis if sex is important to them. There is nothing wrong with it being important in a healthy relationship either. If you don't like a forum topic, don't click on it.
It's as simple as that.

I get a great sense of lulz out of this. I can imagine if someone said they didn't find black women sexually attractive and used something as hurtful to say as "micro penis" to descibe it, you might feel different about that thread. Both a small penis and being black/african american are two things you can't help. You can have a preference against both, but I don't think they really need talked about either because those kinda topics hurt people.

Personally, I can careless because I don't get offended...ever. You can call me a red skinned, nazi, grease ball (I'm italian, native american and german) and I won't give a crap. You can rip on me about pretty much anything, and I'll just troll you back or just not care. I however know others are generally easily offended and if you aren't, high5 to you and continue the conversation. Just think about what I said before hand if this would hurt you if the tables were turned. Don't want to be a hypocrite or anything.

Actually I wouldn't be offended if someone didn't find African-American women attractive, or in my case african- american, and Japanese. Why? Because it's a preference. Some of the profiles on here specifically say they are seeking a caucasians,it doesn't bother me. I'm not everyones preference, and everyone is not mine. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, as am I. I wasn't calling everyone with a small penis "micropenis" If you read through the entire thread, someone said it was an actual condition. If someone is sensitive about the size of their penis, they should go to another thread. Why does everything have to be so pc?
And I'm not going to rip on you, I have no reason to.

Then you my dear get that high5.
I wasn't in any way saying that you would be, simply asking and wanted to see your response. Glad to see you aren't a hypocrite.

Honestly I just posted that mostly because I like to see the responses people give me for such posts.
13 years

Male penis size....

wat wrote
Micropenis is a medical term, although I doubt anyone here will ever see one in person. Just like nobody here will ever see a 9 inch plus penis in person

Is it really? haha
Well either way I think my point still stand pretty well. I think this topic is pretty offensive to certain people, but hey... I'm a pretty offensive guy so proceed!
13 years

Male penis size....

Msprettypanties wrote
shazzy wrote
It's posts like this that make me wanna hit my head against a wall... we all prefer different things, but if you truely like someone it doesnt bloody matter........... please better forum topics

For some it does matter. Some people wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone who has a micropenis if sex is important to them. There is nothing wrong with it being important in a healthy relationship either. If you don't like a forum topic, don't click on it.
It's as simple as that.

I get a great sense of lulz out of this. I can imagine if someone said they didn't find black women sexually attractive and used something as hurtful to say as "micro penis" to descibe it, you might feel different about that thread. Both a small penis and being black/african american are two things you can't help. You can have a preference against both, but I don't think they really need talked about either because those kinda topics hurt people.

Personally, I can careless because I don't get offended...ever. You can call me a red skinned, nazi, grease ball (I'm italian, native american and german) and I won't give a crap. You can rip on me about pretty much anything, and I'll just troll you back or just not care. I however know others are generally easily offended and if you aren't, high5 to you and continue the conversation. Just think about what I said before hand if this would hurt you if the tables were turned. Don't want to be a hypocrite or anything.
13 years