Share your dark fantasies

jboabfe:
My fantasy would be a sort of fat farm, where I�d be strapped down and forced to do nothing while I�m funnel fed cream until my belly hangs half way down my legs and my moobs sit on top of my belly. I want to be unable to reach myself. Of course seeing others fatten while I fatten would be all part of it.
I'm in smiley
5 years

Back pain and aches

I get lower back pain if I walk at all far and have to stop and rest and I'm only about 300.
I find that if I walk a little way every day then it helps keep the lower back muscles ok.
I see, you're in the UK. The NHS website (www.nhs.uk) has a range of floor exercises for lower back pain
5 years

Death feedists

Hedonistic_Purity:
If the only way you can truly enjoy life and feel alive kills you it becomes easy to embrace suicide by fat. Every stick of butter feels like a sky dive. Every pound brings you closer to the edge of a cliff.

naturalthom:
Exactly this! every move is kissed with deaths whisper. each day you discover less mobility and more dependence on your caregiver/enabler. so beautiful. Promote fat dependence![/quote]Exactly. Skydiving, free climbing, formula 1 racing etc etc Things that are very dangerous and could kill you. People do them because that's what they love and want to do with their lives. Eating to excess and becoming very obese... dangerous and could kill me. I do it as I love it and that's what I want to do with my life. What's the difference? 🤔😊
5 years

MarshmallowMinotaur:
This is probably way over the top for some people, but be assured there is no violence or body fluids other than semen.

My fantasy is to have a �stable� of studs, whether lean muscled, padded muscled, bears, or whatever that I keep for milking, which would be my sole source of nutrition.

They could not have sex or masturbate. Only at certain times of day when they become uncomfortable they�d be milked into containers. Sometimes I�d have s special treat and take a snack right from the tap. They�d be given all the comforts they could ask for. They can workout and eat to their hearts content, but only I could relieve them of their loads.

Sorry if this offends anyone.
why would this offend anyone? VERY hot🔥👌I'd volunteer 😊
5 years

Feedmefat:
To be force funnel fed and f****d at the same time and made into a human sex pig

StarSmoke:
This is a fantasy of mine too! One of many. I�m glad I�m not the only one. 😊
Me too🐷😮😰😂🐷
5 years

Caring for the immobile death feedee

Tigerlily33:
I have been fortunate enough to help 3, people so far reach their goal of immobility. 2 of my feedees decided to move into nursing homes after becoming immobile. And the other feedee I fed until the day he died. Let the questions begin.

greentrees8733:
I'd just like to raise a little skepticism. For a number of reasons, this story seems hugely (pun intended) improbable. I guess I'm on high alert about feedees/gainers possibly getting taken advantage of, especially given that they�re typically in more vulnerable positions/roles than feeders, f/fas, etc.
True or not, this is so what I want for me.
5 years

The few men who have contacted me are interesting

Tigerlily33:
I am an evil feeder. There I said it. I want you as fat as possible and I don�t care what I have to do to make that happpen. Hand feed you, bathe you, funnel feed you, diaper you, give you oxygen , fuck you and more is all fair game. And I have several men lining up to be my feedee. Don�t you realize I will destroy you ? Don�t you care?

Fatboi22:
It's for this specific reason I desire it. I WANT my life to be destroyed. I want to be made unhealthy and immobile and dependent. This bleak reality and existence is what I crave.
Me too!!
5 years

What to eat for becoming obese.

Carbs....carbs,carbs,carbs!
5 years

Death feedists

becomingoverweight:
As someone who cares immensely about health, I find all this extremely disturbing. Not sure how you guys feel the pro of living this sexual fantasy outweighs death itself.
It just depends on your priorities, whilst all remembering one certain thing, we are all going to die!
If your aim is to try to live as long as possible (whilst recognising that it could all be scuppered by bad genes or accident)then fine. But if like me you are not obsessed about that and have a life's dream of being as obese as you can get, then you eat and look forward to achieving your life's goal😋
5 years