Fa superhero alter ego.

Loups wrote:

"Is it a bird? Is it a pla - oh heck, it's an eclipse!"

That is the best looking Superman i've ever seen!
11 years

Approaching feeding with my gf

Personally, the relationship sounds pretty fantastic as it is, you have an already large girlfriend who naturally loves to eat anyway, I don't see why it is so important that she actually want to gain on purpose?

I'd think a better approach would be just to support her when she does feel down about her weight and let nature takes its course. It really doesn't sound like she is going to seriously become thin anytime soon.

If it's the act of feeding you're after, then you need to seperate that idea from weight gain, I understand that may be the goal of the feeding, but i'm sure it would be very easy to feed her what she would normally eat herself anyway without her actually getting much bigger. That way you could enjoy the fantasy of being her feeder and she could enjoy eating like she already does anyway.

Talk to her about it, tell her you'd love to feed her dinner sometime or something like that, just make sure you keep the focus on feeding rather than weight gain.
11 years

Freakiness

I felt like a freak for years when I was a kid, before I even knew what all this was and it was just a secret desire which I kept to myself.

The disgust and self loathing were so powerful and probably led to other issues as well.

Fortunately though, I was able to find FF and the Feederism community and have become more or less at peace with my desires.
11 years

Has it ever occurred to anyone

I know right, isn't it beautiful? Like a melding of two of my greatest loves...

foxglove wrote:
I heart Dave.

I also heart Dave. smiley
11 years

Historic gluttons

Can't believe no one mentioned Henry VIII of England. The very name calls to mind the image of a large man with drumstick in hand.

I also remember hearing of an Egyptian Pharaoh who loved food and it showed, but I can't think of the name...
11 years

First stuffing

I still remember my first half dozen donuts, still a favourite stuffing of mine. smiley
11 years

Love at first bite

I don't believe in love at first sight.

However, I will agree that the women here are special, unlike anywhere else.

Although, this is probably just because they're also on a site for an interest I have, so when I find one I like, they are by default better than others because I already know there is some form of shared interest.
11 years

Biggest loser gains it back

luvpears wrote:
long term weight loss is a fantasy.

lol, it's no more a fantasy then long term weight gain, anything is possible by anyone if they remain committed to it.
11 years

Is it just me

Solution?

Keep your potentially creepy mouth shut and wait for the opposite sex to come to you! smiley

Warning: May result in loneliness... :\
11 years

Asexuality and feederism

I've considered asexuality many times in my life, but to be honest, it more stems from my insecurity over sexuality in general rather than any real lack of sexual interest.

I have found my sexual desire has been as strong as ever since joining FF and accepting what it is that truly turns me on.

However, that said, I do admire those who are able to pursue an asexual approach to life. smiley
11 years