Flaunting belly

I love letting it all hang out at home, but generally not in public. I've noticed some gazes lately as I'm starting to outgrow my hoodies and just moved up a pants size. Nobody has said anything yet but if I let it loose I know they will. Really looking forward to the holiday and seeing how family I haven't seen in 9 months react to me.
3 years

Ff site owners, transgender is not a gender.

[/quote]

Baba Yaga:
Thats exactly why we need that option. I'm uncomfortable with someone with male parts hitting on me the same way a gay woman would be uncomfortable with a cis-man hitting on them. [/quote]

You say this as if it doesn't happen every time I sign on. 🤣🤣🤣
3 years

Belly dialing

GainingLear:
Lol, I've definitely belly dialed people by accident when I've pulled out my hoodie and found it outgrown since last year.

Mine are outgrown since this year 🤯
3 years

Belly dialing

So...I just put my phone in my hoodie pouch and went outside and zipped up my coat. 2 minutes later my phone rings, a friend asking "you called"? Um...no, must've been a pocket call.
"At least your ass is thinking of me"

I didn't have the guts to tell her it was my gut. Does this mean I'm fat now?
3 years

Donut challenge

I like donuts, but 4-6 is probably my limit. I could do a six pack a day challenge if anyone is up for it.
3 years

How do i decide if i want to gain or not?

Millkman:
Hey everyone! I'm really new to this community
I'm in the military so my weight gaining is kinda restricted at the moment.
I've been debating on if I should gain weight when i get out or not.
If I did what would y'all say is a good weight to start with? I was thinking like 20 - 30 pounds just to see how it is, and if I like it just play it out 10 pounds at a time.

I like about 10lbs at a time, see how it looks and feels then reevaluate
3 years

Which nickname is hot to you?

I like big girl, fat bitch, chubby, chunky...not really into the barn yard stuff
3 years

Female fatty looking for female fatty

We're out here...funny I was just looking for an older thread asking the same question. Where my girls at? Lol
3 years

Loving when people lose and regain

Skittles:
I agree it really makes me want to do a story like that but I would have to think about how I’d want to set it up as I’ve never explored that area of weight fluctuation before.[/quote].

I tend to gain and lose 20-30lbs every winter/spring (been pushing for a few more the last couple years ☺️) Hmu if you need a research subject 😁
3 years

Buffet troubles

Chubbypup:
"You been here 4 hour! You go now!" Lol was that Kevin Meany?

Baba Yaga:
The late John Pinnette

Thank you
4 years