Odd reasons for being dumped

BoldBeauty wrote:
I was dumped once because this guy wasn't comfortable with the fact I have tattoos, funky colored hair, and I was getting accepted to many high ranking colleges, due to great intelligence and hardwork.
He said that he didn't understand how someone who looks like a "freak" can get accepted to places that rejected a normal guy like him.
Needless to say, when he said goodbye, I said good riddance.

Sounds like you're better off boldbeauty. I hate idiots like this guy. Grrrr....they really do bug me.smiley

Congrats on the college acceptance, what are you studying BTW?smiley

On to my story. I got dumped in a week, despite telling her that we won't be seeing a lot of each other because of her work and my schooling schedules clashing. She was alright with that, come Sunday she said peace out, because we aren't spending enough time together. I'm like WTF...didn't you know and agree to that already? Oh well.smiley
12 years

When did you find out?

I always like curvier women, well ever since I saw Jessica Rabbit in Who Framed Rodger Rabbit. But I didn't realize I was a FA until my one friend asked me when I was 16, what I liked in women. I told her I liked breasts, booty and legs as big and thick as possible. Basically an extreme hourglass figure. She said to me, "Well you know that wouldn't work right. Because the bigger they get they will have some belly." I thought about it for a moment and then replied, "That's fine."

After that I went from breast and booty expansion to total body weight gain and expansion. I eventually grew to enjoy women of all sorts of curves and weights. As for where my feeding fetish and some of my dom/humiliation stuff, I haven't a clue.smiley

The Demolition Man
12 years

Scariest thing to happen to u?

Scariest things I have ever had happen to me were getting my face bitten by an Abruzzi Mountain Dog, an inch further and I'd be dead.smiley And the second one was getting concussed playing football. It's downright scary not to mention, it sucks when you're exhausted, have a pounding headache and can't go to sleep because you can slip into a coma.smiley
12 years

The feederism gene

madygrace38iBombshell wrote:
I don’t think its a dominate trait like brown eyes or curly hair but a very random recessive trait form like what was said the cave man days of “she good hearty big woman she will bear me many son” and the feedee girl is like “he strong good hunter good gather bring me lots of goods to my hunt I will give him many sons”

basically i want to spread the understanding that its something I chose it was something I was born with and its nothing to be ashamed of being a feedee is apart of what makes me spacial and unique just like the birth mark on my hip or the fact I am allergic to nuts "i born this way" qouteth the gaga

This is kinda how I view it as well. I know that I gravitate towards women with bigger busts, wider hips and thicker bodies. I can't think of any real hard concrete reason why. I just do. I don't see it as a dominate or recessive sort of gene. More like a genetic memory from long long ago. My ancestors learned something and it's been past down through the generations and is tending to express itself in and through me. I think it's cool and I love it.

Now as for the feeder aspects of my fetish. I believe that is me trying to fill some void or something like that. Most likely to fill a need for control and/or fulfill a desire to find that "perfect" lady Perhaps even go as far and say to combined the two and create my perfect lady. I doubt that, however, one can never turn down any possible idea without first testing it. It would help explain the turn-on of finding a skinny girl and fattening her up though. Very interesting....smiley
12 years

Helping my boyfriend gain

It will take a little while. You have to overload his metabolism and a sedentary lifestyle will generate better results as well.
12 years

Cum inflation

I have two fantasies that come out of this. The first is as the O.P. described. Everyday I pour gallons of cum out of my unrealistically huge and full balls into a woman or women until they are a few months along.

The second one that have is a different take on it where the male and/or female gain or lose weight due to a reaction or something like that. For instance, a man is eating out his woman (yes the phrasing was intentional) and because of some new vitamin or something that she's taking, her cum is causing him to have a voracious appetite and/or gain weight. Or a female that when cum enters her body, especially orally, she tends to gain some weight, or you can even expand on that scenerio and have her man lose the weight that she's gaining. She's sucking him dry sort of thing. Something like that. I find those things way more erotic.smiley
12 years

Who are you crushing on?

SergeantSarcasm wrote:
SergeantSarcasm wrote:
Tsukihana my girlfriend who's asleeep right behind me ;P

Damn now I just saw this old post, now I really miss my girlfriend who's hundreds of miles away in Sweden. smiley

She'll be back before you know it and maybe with a few surprises. smiley
12 years

Quotes you like

I have a few from V for Vendetta:

-Are you like, a crazy person?
-I'm sure some will say so.

-I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.

-He used to say, that artists lie to tell the truth, while politicians use them to cover it up.

-Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

I dare do all that may become a man; who dares do more, is none.
-Macbeth

Now to change gears a little.

"Using no way as a way. Using no limitation as a limitation."
-Bruce Lee

"Endurance is patience, concentrated."
-Thomas Carlyle

"Life is simple, but we insist on making it complicated."
-Confucius

"The question isn't, who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me?"
-Ayn Rand

"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
-Henry David Thoreau

"The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore they attempt the impossible and achieve it, generation after generation."
-Pearl S. Buck

"Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible."
-Doug Larsen

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action."
-Samurai Maxim

"Like everyone else, you want to learn the way to win, but never except the way to lose. To except defeat, to learn to die, is to be liberated from it. So when tomorrow comes, you must free your ambitious mind, and learn the art of dying."
-Bruce Lee

"With the right attitude human beings can move mountains. With the wrong attitude they can be crushed by the smallest grain of sand."
-Jim Rohn

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
-George Bernard Show

"Wisdom is the reward you get for a lifetime of listening when you'd have preferred to talk."
-Doug Larsen

I think that's enough for now.smiley
12 years

Who are you crushing on?

I'm crushin on these lovely ladies:

1. AmateurArt
2. MadyGrace38iBombshell
3. MellisaM

They are all plump sexy lady with curves for miles that I would definitely like to get to know better.smiley
12 years

How many people here are in shape and seeking a feedee/fat person

I'm a fit guy, or so I'm told. I do workout and try to watch what I eat. At 6'1" 167lbs I suppose I am pretty fit so yeah. I figure, bigger stronger muscles are all the better to take of my girl with.

I would love to find a thick gal to have some fun with or feed and fatten up. That'd be cool.smiley Besides, the soft squishiness of her fat will balance out my hard muscles, so that's cool as well.

I've even had a dream or too where I'm a physical trainer and I show up to the company party with my 300 lb wife. It's so funny seeing everybody's shock.smiley
12 years