Games you're currently hooked.

iPIG wrote:
angry birds. its an actual addiction!

So true. So many hours ive spent flinging birds at oddly coloured pigs. im 4 stars off having a perfect score in Rio.
12 years

Bbw/ ssbbw who work

how rude! leaves me wonding how he can be competent at life without being able to take care of his mind, manners or social skills.
12 years

Your star sign

i am very much a scorpio. i have sun, venus, mercury and pluto in scorpio, with the sun and pluto in conjunction. The descriptions ive read do apply to me especially the in depth natal chart ones.
www.chaosastrology.com is a good site for info on this stuff.
12 years

List 5 fave comedy programes!

Scrubs
QI
Red Dwarf
Chaser's War On Everything
Will and Grace
12 years

Favourite thing on toast?

eggs, bacon, tomato, avocado, hash brown, cheese, and a lil bbq sauce.... oooommmm nom nom nom nom
12 years

Freshman 15

just finishing my first year at uni and ive definately gained the 15lbs if not a little more. i think its coz i eat when i study and it feels like im always studying smiley
12 years

Moobs

i wish my boyfriend had moobs. he has a tummy but his chest is flat as. not even little peck muscles. i love squeezing moobs smiley
12 years

Funny food-related first dates

chocolate mousse... om nom nom nom nom
12 years

Video games and weight gain

yeh i reckon. i got myself a laptop at the start of the year... realised i could go online and play games in bed... hello 20lbs
12 years

An interesting little race :)

i would but ive just put on 5kg in the past 2 months and im kinda liking the way i look and feel now. and also im trying to do more exercise to be a bit healthier so that might even make me lose some. not stopping eating yummy foods tho smiley
But good luck to you and your gaining. keep us posted on how it goes.
12 years