Ladies - do you want to be immobile?

rock9632 wrote
People become immobile on a regular basis.

My father became immobile and would up in a nursing home. He was about 150 lbs and about 93. He did not want to be there.

My uncle had a minor stroke and wound up in a nursing home. He loved being immobile. He resisted all attempts to make his body work better. He resisted all attempts to get him to walk. He seemed to be quite content to be immobile for the rest of his life. He weighed somewhere around 160 lbs.

Touche smiley
14 years

Vampires

Vampires are bloated corpses, they are in no way shape or form sexy, please, they are the living dead ffs!

14 years

I saw igor yesterday.

lol, someone linked that before in chat, deffinetly a fun sort of song smiley
14 years

Diabetic gainer

Eh, those two words don't seem like they should ever be next to each other...

If you need to gain for health reasons, I'd consult your doctor, but if you're risking your health and life to satisfy a fetish, you may want to rethink your priorities.

Then again, I don't know you or your situation, I just don't see how a Diabetic Gainer can realisticly be successful...
14 years

Lesbain dating tips for strait men

*sigh* I seriously think there needs to be a restraining order between Sporks and TubbyBoy, neither can post in a thread where the other has already posted...
14 years

Feeder/feedee relocation

leaf77 wrote
Gaz wrote
If I lived in the states my chances of finding someone would be far greater than here in the uk.

Hah. Har. Wishful thinking, mate.

I finds this incredibly ironic, the Brits reckon the Americans have the best big girls and the Aericans reckon the Brits have the best big girls lol.
14 years

I dont think very big guys like very big girls...

lol Ironic, I'm sure I've heard the same thing said by big guys about big girls smiley
14 years