Survey: has anyone met...

Do you mean met someone on FF, and then got married?

Or got married, then found their spouse fooling around on FF?

LOL.
12 years

Girlfriend problems

It sounds like she wants to be in control of her weight, and not you. That is probably a good thing anyway, because she can't throw it up to you later.

I would just go with it. Most likely the less you say, the more she will eat. Probably best to be non-verbal about her gain. Touch and enjoy but don't talk about it.
12 years

Favourite album?

We Five.

You were on my Mind
12 years

... i dont understand...

Wow, how do you get so many replies? I get far less than 10%
12 years

Never leaving this bed!

You need to get out, and let all the men see your lovely face and body.
12 years

Feeding ethics

I agree, this is not a good idea.

Who is going to enforce this?

Anyone who is unethical and does bad things is not going to abide by a code of ethics.
12 years

Hips too wide for a door way

She is really beautiful overall. I am not especially a pear lover. But she's really cute. I wish the cameraman would have held the camera steady, and showed more of her.
12 years

Religion ended my relationship

It sounds more like a total difference of values than being caused by religion. It takes more than a physical attraction to make a relationship work.
12 years

Personal trainer gains weight

How stupid!

No two people are the same, and perhaps 193 is his normal weight, and he will return to it. But perhaps the people he is working with have a natural weight of 300, and they will return to it.
12 years

Unsuspecting fattening

A miserable woman is NOT sexy or enjoyable to be with. The best part of being with someone gaining weight is to enjoy their gaining with them.
12 years