I think i'm on my way to becoming an extrovert!

lol I'm deffinetly better then I was, but I'm still horrifically shy...

I don't think its as much about being judged with me as to just honestly believing that no one cares about me and is interested in what I have to say.

I can acctually pin point this back to kindigarten, sitting in a large group at lunch time, everyone talking about stuff, I decided to give my input to the conversation and all of a sudden everyone went quiet, awkward silence, then everyone went on talking as if I hadn't said a thing...

From then on I was the "silent one" lol I remember in High School, others would even try and talk to me and work out why I didn't talk or say anything, I'd just respond with "I have nothing to say".

These days I can talk if spoken too and i'm pretty good at conversing if someone else has instigated it, but I could not start a convo with someone if my life depended on it. I also still berate myself for days and weeks after what I see as "saying something stupid" lol.

Oh well, life sucks and then you die anyway smiley
14 years

Feedee game

lovely_plumper wrote
Maximum wrote
So its a tamagotchi for feeders?

I'd love to be a tamagotchi! just eat and play and sleep all day long in a lil box wo0t!

lol, mine always died smiley

I prefer my pokewalker, they never die! smiley
14 years

Looking for eat help and suggestions for quality gains

lol wow, you sound like a an older version of me with the whole gaining thing, I don't have any advice, but the foods you do like sound good for gaining weight, good luck with it. smiley
14 years

Dig this kids.

lol, I tried but I really do not understand in the slightest what you are trying to say, you got a tl;dr version? smiley
14 years

Wow stephenie meyer really blew up...

Mira wrote
I really don't see the appeal of Robert Pattinson- he looks like he has terrible personal hygiene. No matter what my age was, that was never appealing. I get the slightly effeminate thing- lord knows I was obsessed with Duran Duran (Roger Taylor was my big crush), but geez, have a shower once in a while.

I'm pretty sure most twihards don't give a flip about RPatz, they care about Edward as he is the "perfect man", RPatz just happens to be the guy portaying him so he gets the incidental fan following.

Trust me, they could have got any butt ugly dude to play Edward and he would have become a sex symbol over night.
14 years

When friends and family notice your weight gain.

76asda8da2kj wrote
Good luck Maximum.
I agree with you that exercise is a great idea.
I think our bodies evolved to do lots of walking and running, so they work much better in all sorts of ways when we do walk and run regularly.
Exercise is for so much more than burning fat !
Its really good for health generally, including mental health.

But if you are not usually active, then take it REALLY slowly to begin with. Just aim for a 10 minute walk every day ? Then up it to 20 mins ?

Sorry for the unsolicited advice !

No worries at all, I think this is the kind of thing I need to here, and I am guilty of being a tad "all or nothing" so I'll remember not to start with a 3hr jog smiley

gettingfatter222 wrote
whoops, type-o aidencub*

lol I thought it was chub too at first, maybe we've been spending too much time here >.> <.<
14 years

Feedee game

So its a tamagotchi for feeders?
14 years

Wow stephenie meyer really blew up...

sethman wrote
they all seem to totally suck.

I thought thats what Vampires were supposed to do? smiley

lol though I'll deffinetly jump on the "non-sparkly" vampire bandwagon! smiley
14 years