I need some help?!

octavedoctor wrote:
johnxyz wrote:
I would find someone who is into it, if he is not.

she hasn't said whether it's a deal-breaker for her. what if she loves him? i'm all for sexual satisfaction but dropping someone you have strong feelings for because of a fetish probably isn't a good idea.

to be honest, i'm a guy and i can think of no reason he wouldn't be willing to at least 'play along' with your fetish whether he truly likes it or not. i mean, what's the downside? unless you're hardcore into it and it's all you ever want to do, i don't think he'll be bothered about it enough not to do it. just let him know you like it and want him to try.

Obviously, she will have to make a choice, after weighing the options. But there are so many people here who think that making someone else a feeder or a feedee is easy. Sometimes it is easy to forget that most people are not into it, and most of them think it is insane.
12 years

I need some help?!

I would find someone who is into it, if he is not.
12 years

Wedding vow question...

I think this type of thing belongs in the bedroom, not in a public place with both families, and a lot of friends and co-workers there. I don't know of any other sexual vows that would be said.
12 years

Fallen head over heels....

Yes.

One disappeared, one was a total liar, and the third one had a totally different work ethic than me. (ie, she never showed up.)

If you are married, stay married. If you break it up, you'll be sorry.
12 years

Model spoof

designyoutrust.com/2011/09/19/spoof-entry-wins-american-apparels-plus-size-model-search-but-furious-brand-awards-prize-to-someone-else/

This is funny. She did a feedee themed photo shoot, and was disqualified.

I got this from other size acceptance sites, so I am not taking credit for finding it.
12 years

Boobs.

I am a boob man. I like large cup sizes. But if a woman doesn't have a large cup size, I still love a large band size. Floppy is better than Perky.
12 years

Exposing you beauty in public

I agree. But it is also very sexy to see a woman in stretch pants or a muumuu. Someone who has gained so much, it is hard to find anything else that fits.
13 years

How important is size?

It really won't help to get an opinion here, because everyone is different. One of my fondest memories was a relationship with a woman who was short, thin, had short hair, and was older than me. The break up had nothing to do with anything physical.

But, at the same time, attraction is important. If he is hanging around waiting for you to change, you are both wasting your time. It is a shame to waste your thinness on someone who likes big woman, and it is a shame for him to waste his FAness on a thin woman.

If time is not important, I would go with the flow and see how it goes. If you are looking for a longer term committment, and don't want to waste a lot of time on something that might not work out, I'd have a serious conversation with him.
13 years