Eat your heart out - times article - 06/07/10

Sanguine wrote
Maximum wrote
lol, maybe I should have been clearer, my problem wasn't with the article, but the public naming of the site.smiley

Surely we're above living in secrecy. I mean its not a secret word of mouth website or anything.

Let them advertise us, its all freedom of press anyway isn't it?

Eh, this isn't the kind of website you stumble across in your day to day web surfing, you need to be pretty specific to find it (even googling "feederism" doesn't bring it straight up anymore and that was how I found it)

Also, the vast majority of people here are either lurkers or secure in the fact that this is a private place online where they can truly be themselves, maybe i'm wrong, but I just don't think the real world or Fantasy Feeder are ready for each other just yet...
14 years

Wow stephenie meyer really blew up...

If only Bella (Kristen Stewart) could do the same smiley
14 years

When friends and family notice your weight gain.

Thanks everyone, lol I didn't mean to take over the thread and didn't think it warranted its own thread, so I hoped to sneak it in somewhere, oh well, lol.

The biggest thing is I think, that they are fighting there own weight problems and I think it scares them that I may be having similar problems despite being half their age. My cholesterol was high last time I went to the drs and they said I need to get it down unless I want to go on meds for it (and i'm on enough meds as it is lol)

I'm sure once I get into my own place, or even go off for holidays on my own i'll be able to grow in peace, but the exercising may be a good idea, I never have been an active person, but now that my bodies bigger, its more of a problem then when i was thin and unactive.
14 years

Sex is better with the weight gain

wow dude, sounds like your living the dream of most people here, enjoy it! smiley
14 years