Eat your heart out - times article - 06/07/10

lol, maybe I should have been clearer, my problem wasn't with the article, but the public naming of the site. I am all for positive feederism publicity, but if the name Fantasy Feeder was posted all over the common media, I'm sure alot of people would panic and go back to lurking and/or leaving.

Anyways, thats just my personal opinion, don't let it control your own. smiley
14 years

Anyone else feel as if they have out grown this fetish??

Massailija wrote
it's easier to find needle in haystack.

lol, why do people say this? If its like most needles (metal) all you need is a magnet... smiley

I deffinetly feel you though Massailija and I think it works the same for both sexes sadly, society has done a real job on demonizing fat. smiley
14 years

Eat your heart out - times article - 06/07/10

Fantasy Feeder, the website devoted to it, boasts over 10,000 members from all over the world.

This is where i stop reading and sigh, bracing myself for the influx of trolls and the numerous people who will severly tone down their profiles for fear that someone they know will read this and come looking only to discover that which was meant to remain secret...
14 years

Pregnant bellies am i wierd?

Not at all, its pretty common. smiley
14 years

When friends and family notice your weight gain.

Eh, seems my rents have decided to work together to force me thin again, bombarding me constantly about my health, my size, my fitness, I'm sad to say Maximum may soon be Minimum again. smiley
14 years

Weight gain stories

We do have both a stories section and a stories forum, both have a large variety of stories to choose from. smiley
14 years

Ladies - do you want to be immobile?

weetabix wrote
BBW Hunter wrote
...Come-on people, whether you want to be 80kg 180kg 280kg and certainly more, no condemnation should be thrust upon anyone here.

After all were all here for the same reason. Aren't we...?

Hunter

I agree with you whole hartedly about the people who hate the 280kg people. However I do think those people who want to be 281kg are sick twisted perverts.

lol (just in case someone misses the joke) smiley
14 years