Pro-fat songs

Grow Mrs. Goldfarb by Alan Sherman.

Ain't Gonna Bump No More (With No Big Fat Woman) by Joe Tex.

Happy Being Fat by Big Dee Irwin.
13 years

Curiosity from a bbw

dottodot wrote:
Hi all, so I've always been a BBW but I've only recently come to accept it and love myself for who I am. Stop trying to change myself to the figure that society deems 'acceptable'

The one question I have for all the men out there...if you're comfortable with answering is...why bbw? what is it about larger women that turn you on?

It's just always been drilled into my head that men prefer thinner women and I've only recently discovered sites like this that appreciate a fuller figure and it's blowing my mind.

Being a bbw myself I just ... I don't know, I want to be able to accept that there are guys out there that don't want me to change. But it's hard after spending the better part of my life thinking otherwise.

I'd like to know what attracts you to larger women and why our naked form is so sexy to you.

It is almost impossible for people to say why they have preferences. Why do some men like redheads, and some blondes? Why do some men like short women, and some like tall?

Rather than trying to analyze it, just enjoy it. Find yourself someone who admires you and enjoy it.
13 years

Rough situation

Everyone always misses the point here. Someone who is hell bent in losing weight, DOES NOT have the same personality as someone who is staying a BBW or gaining. So, it's just not a matter of physical attraction. It is a matter of growing apart, and not being anythng like the person they married. It would be different if his wife got sick and lost weight. Her personality would be the same in that case.

Plus, I have known many people who have either died from WLS, or has become disabled from it. So, I can't blame anyone not only not wanting to see a loved one becoming less attractive to them, but foolishly mutilating their bodies to attain it.
13 years

Worst and best messages

My worst one, would be all asterisks. I said hello to someone, and got a string of obscenities.
13 years

Trying to gain but losing?

Sometimes I think that if a body is getting a steady supply of food, it has no need to store it. I know one woman who tried to lose but gained a lot. She finally liked the idea of gaining, and is eating more. Her weight is staying the same now.
13 years

How do you go about tell some1

This thread again?

Best to keep it a secret from friends and family. And usually best to find a partner who is already into it, because not many are willing to start.
13 years

English to american

Flex in England is an extension cord in the US.

Lift in England is an elevator in the US.

Bonnet in England is hood in the US.
13 years

Feedee girl????

If you have a connection with someone, it is easy to find out what they are into without making a big deal about it.

For example, go out for ice cream. Make some joke. Something along the lines, of "I dated one woman who liked ice cream so much, she gained 30 pounds in a year." The wait to see what your date says. "I think that is gross," or "I've gained 30 pounds in a year, and I don't mind."

You don't need to spill your guts out. But as someone pointed out, happening to find someone who jsut happens to be a feedee is very rare.
13 years