Which song are you listening?

Arielle by Dean Friedman. This is an old song, and I still get a kick out of it every time. It's very funny and clever
13 years

Boyfriend isn't into gaining himself

Even if the post is 2 years old, it goes back to the old thing. If someone doesn't want to gain weight, you can't force them. Just because someone likes to see a woman gain, does not mean they want to gain themselves. Just like if someone wants a dom, does not mean they want to be a dom.
13 years

This is funny

&feature=feedf
13 years

Someone please make me huge

I am sure you will get a lot of offers. It sounds great to see someone go from thin to fat.
13 years

Lonely gainers

I'm not a gainer, but happiness comes from within. If you are gaining, and it makes you happy, you should be able to attract friends. True, the friends may not understand your gaining, and you can't discuss it with them. But if they see you happy and gaining, hopefully they will accept you.
13 years

What is an online feeder?

I know some women ask men to send them money for food. Besides being against the rules, what is to prevent a guy pretending to be a woman from collecting money?
13 years

Female feedee's

I was expecting a noun after feedee's. What part of a female feedee did you want to talk about? A body part? Her personality? Something she owns?
13 years

Men

But there is another problem people are overlooking. It is ver dangerous for anyone to depend on another person totally, for any reason.

First of all, not all relationships work out for anyone. I think the divorce rate is something like 50%? It is impossible to get someone to guarantee they will always be there, because even if they are OK with the feeding/weight part, there may be something else that causes a break up. I don't think there is anyone here who has never been dumped in their lifetime.

And even if it is a perfect relationship, the other person can die, or become disabled himself.

In my opinion, gaining to immobility is a very risky thing.
13 years

So who is actually gaining weight here?

Fluffy, you look great. Your nice stretch marks show you are gaining nicely.
13 years

Fasting to gain

Ranchers do that with farm animals that don't gain.
13 years