Legend of korra finale

I watch it, loved it. It's regrettable they didn't go further with that ship though. Also it was completely confirmed here by one of the writers:

tmblr.co/ZMz7zv1Yf6m-j

tmblr.co/ZMz7zv1YfKyY3
9 years

Contest: sweet and spooky

And the winner of the contest is mewlelo! You will be notified of your prize by hiccupx.

Congratulations to everyone who participated, and thank you all for your entries. smiley
9 years

Harassment thread

Have added all the restraining orders/etc I've done over the past few months to this post.

Schmorguss has been ordered to cease contact with squishme.

bman3692 has been ordered to cease contact with lukefatwalker AND kingofthedorks. Seems to have been pestering mcfatts too. Have told him to re-evaluate how he communicates with other site members.
-
bman3692 bradleyjacobs906@gmail.co 50.190.30.107 6 Aug 2014 24
Abuse report (10 hours ago), from lukefatwalker, about a profile
user continues to msg me after I told him to stop

(mcfatts 2 months ago
enough man! take the hint)

Abuse report (1 day ago), from kingofthedorks, about a profile
This guy has sent me 20+ messages in the past 2 days. All of them "PLEASE MESSAGE ME" and "ADD ME ON FACEBOOK"

fuldera has been ordered to cease contact with vera botticella.

Riva100063 has been ordered to cease contact with alicorny.

bobguy17 has been ordered to cease contact with phoenixcutie48.

FatBoy19 has been ordered to cease contact with FatJenny.

pudgeman21 has been ordered to cease contact with starbrightsky, here4minute AND Raven951. We all know about this one.

swedishBBW has been ordered to cease contact with Feeding fan63.

periwinkle has been ordered to cease contact with contrastbelly.

law4365 has been ordered to cease contact with lillypad.

Feeding fan63 has been ordered to cease contact with Layla and LoVeStObEaFaTtY.

Maz23 has been ordered to cease contact with RoyalFreyeness. This one's allegedly a bit of a crazy stalker too, though he doesn't seem to be on FF at the moment.

kango and Snakebite... see the other topic on them. kango was banned for nor providing any proof/etc.

Mattador has been ordered to cease contact with soniafernandez.

Farmerphil26/etc has been ordered to cease contact with shydee, I believe.

sergel88 has been ordered to cease contact with starbrightsky.

baryo88 has been ordered to cease contact with Chubby Indian princess.

MisterBas has been ordered to cease contact with 22Athletic4OlderChubby.

lukefatwalker has been ordered to cease contact with lil Gabby.
9 years

Many girls lately from buffalo

Yup, Buffalo, New York is just the default location for site members who haven't entered anything. May possibly be changed in the future, there's another topic about that here:
fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/forum/view-thread.php

Thread locked.
9 years

Fake females thread 3

NeedsToFatten sent the same cat pic back with:
I sent one smiley That's me

Oh well, I guess I can conclude that it's a cat using a stolen photo of a human woman then. Better ban them for it. But seriously, no, lol.
9 years

Fake females thread 3

chubbyhoney wrote:
P.s. The Ruby/Eve account might not be here any more, but that doesn't mean Katy doesn't still use the site smiley

Oh of course, just that I'm sure that if they were in current contact with her they'd know she wasn't a mod and they'd probably use a different name for her, lol.
9 years

Fake females thread 3

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/profiles/view.php
squashedflat squashflat@y****.com 76.180.212.55 3 Mar 2012 42

Got a report about this one earlier, some fellow called JesseP was calling them a fake in chat/etc. In chat when another member asked them, they said they had permission to use the photo, and they were annoyed at JesseP so they'd sent a chat log to Ruby. Seeing as Ruby has not been on the site (or a mod) since May (and went by the name of eve for awhile before leaving), something is clearly up with that story.

Can't find any record of them having any sort of permission for using this photo either. Have sent a request for photo with sign now.

Update: They've deleted their account, and I originally posted this about 20 minutes ago. That was quick. smiley Apparently they were all 'the mods know me' as well. Funny, I've never heard of 'her'.
9 years

Fake females thread 3

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/profiles/view.php
NeedsToFatten inkhusky@y***.com'>Pinkhusky@y***.com 24.178.25.48 8 Dec 2014 28

Got a report on this one, sent them an ID check.
Ok smiley

Here's a pic of me holding that piece of paper like you asked thanks smiley

As you can see below, it's not the photo that was asked for. They have now been suspended for the rest of the week pending provision of the sign we asked for.
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

hiccupx wrote:
All references to the statement wording have now been removed, so it should also be removed from search engine results in a few days time. The reference on the upgrades page is now an image which isn't searchable.

I've googled it now - all references to the code are gone from Google Search. smiley
9 years

Missing/disappeared on ff

Though I've made other notes here and there in the past, I'm going to put up a sticky topic in the General forum later specifically focusing on this issue and informing people how they should behave. Do people have any other suggestions on how to handle the lack of empathy/etc exhibited by many who come here, besides punishing them when they are reported? As LilRascl noted, it is part of a larger social problem of sexism and objectification too.
9 years