Fake females thread 3

I caught Ashley95 after a report earlier; they're IP sharing with Aris12. Have sent them ID checks a few days ago.

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/profiles/view.php
Ashley95 ashleyheart05@gmail.com 192.173.164.131 21 Nov 2014 19
Aris12 captainaristotle@gmail.co 192.173.164.131 19 Nov 2014 19
9 years

So how brits are on here?

Dandydanny wrote:
Ok its official. We Brits are taking over FantasyFeeder. I for one believe the fatty community should welcome their charming new overlords and ladies haha

Funnily enough, it's actually already a British owned site. smiley The site owner is British too.
9 years

Contest: sweet and spooky

Only one entry so far? The time's coming up and the contest can't close with only one entry.
9 years

Feedist symbol-tinder/pof/okc?

gainerfan1 wrote:
(apologies to creator I cannot remember your name on this site?)

It was made by TheCosmopolitan, though he has since left the site I believe. He wrote more about the flag here, and the meanings behind each colour:

cosmopolitan1984.deviantart.com/art/FatFetishFlag-484665667
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

nameless88888888 wrote:
Are both games split up between who you're fighting, or does it follow more of the Emerald storyline where you fight both at the same time?

I never really played Ruby or Sapphire, all of my experience was with Emerald, so, I'm kinda torn on which game to get.

They follow the Ruby/Sapphire split storyline, not the Emerald connected one, though there is an extra 'Delta Episode' that is the same for both games after you beat the main storyline.

You'll be fighting against Team Magma in Omega Ruby while Team Aqua will be friendly, and in Alpha Sapphire you'll be fighting against Team Aqua while Team Magma will be friendly.

West Sea (Pink/Brown) Shellos/Gastrodon is exclusive to Omega Ruby, and East Sea (Blue/Green) Shellos/Gastrodon is exclusive to Alpha Sapphire.

Also the DexNav will allow you to find wild Pokemon with egg moves - beware as some of them may hit you really hard at early levels.

More Pokemon have their own Surf sprites too. Kyogre moves a little faster than normal, and Sharpedo moves twice as fast, interestingly.

Edit: For those who like the Lucky Egg item which boosts experience gain, you can find it by using the DexNav on wild Pelipper's.
9 years

Fake females thread 3

rotundra6 scott5782@aol.com'>Pscott5782@aol.com 151.231.236.169 21 May 2014 24

Subject: user using my photo/info
Date: Fri, November 21, 2014 3:01 pm

Can you please remove this users photo gallery picture. It is mine and he is using it without permission as well as giving out my messenger name. Thank you.

Abuse report (10 hours ago), from omnomnom, about a profile
Hi This person is using a picture of me i gave to him on *** and has put my *** name on there as well..Can you please remove this? thanks

Abuse report (8 hours ago), from rotundra6, about a profile
This person is a thief. fake name and profile. I needed to get her attention to get returned to me what she took.

People accusing each other, always fun. I'm sure rotundra is the fake since his email leads to a male facebook though: facebook.com/youichiui41

Have sent rotundra a photo/sign check and pulled their profile from view.

Edit: A strange reply by them?
I only need 5 days, and hopefully the accuser/the thief will return to me what is mine.

Once the case against the person has been resolved (outside of FF) this account will be deleted by me. This was a requirement to get Alison or Erikas or who ever she says she is attention. You will see there has been no malice, no derogatory actions.

I thank you for your patience in this matter until it is resolved and it should take less than 5 days.

thank you

Well okay then. Listing the other person's info anyway just in case, I guess.

omnomnom thisoldemailofmine@gmail. 104.2.34.35 11 Nov 2014 28

Update: rotundra6 never provided anything more so, banned.
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

mrman1980uk wrote:
Google search for (now removed code) brings up two pages of this site that make it clear what the payment is for.

No worries, removed some of the references, will get the last removed, when Google updates it should remove the search results.
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

As the game is out now for most of the world, much more info is becoming available, though I'll try and avoid story/etc spoilers if I can. Version exclusives have been updated from what we previously knew.

serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/exclusives.shtml
Omega Ruby: Seedot/Nuzleaf/Shiftry, Mawile, Zangoose, Solrock, Groudon, Palkia, Throh, Tornadus, Reshiram, Skrelp/Dragalge, Ho-Oh, Latios?
New!: Kabuto/Kabutops, Shieldon/Bastiodon and Archen/Archeops fossils are exclusive to this version, but can be traded over.
New!: West Sea (Pink/Brown) Shellos/Gastrodon is exclusive to this version.

Alpha Sapphire: Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo, Sableye, Seviper, Lunatone, Kyogre, Dialga, Sawk, Thundurus, Zekrom, Clauncher/Clawitzer, Lugia, Latias?
New!: Omanyte/Omastar, Cranidos/Rampardos and Tirtouga/Carracosta fossils are exclusive to this version, but can be traded over.
New!: East Sea (Blue/Green) Shellos/Gastrodon is exclusive to this version.

You definitely get given a Latios or Latias depending on your chosen version, though it's not known fully yet if the other one is in the same game.

Also apparently Surfing seems faster and the encounter rate while Surfing seems much lower.

Using the DexNav, as far as I can tell, any random encounter Pokemon can be found with it's Hidden Ability.
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

A new Pokemon anime short came out just for Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, similar to the one that came out for Black 2/White 2. Currently in Japanese only though.

Video here:
9 years

Posting pics

Image requirements are:

* JPG, GIF or PNG file extension
* No larger than 6,000 x 6,000 pixels
* File size no larger than 3 Mb
9 years