Anyone else feel as if they have out grown this fetish??

I drift in and out of it in a serious manner all the time, but it tends to be more linked to my self-esteem then anything.

It's just such an integral part of myself and my sexuality that I don't think I'd ever be able to completely lose it.

*shrugs*
14 years

...and the winner is...

lovely_plumper wrote
Morever wrote
Ops 255 lbs!
I donno what's happening...

lol well weight tends to fluctuate a lot between 1-5 pounds so I wouldn't get too excited until there is at least a 10 pound difference ^_^ at least I always weight until then

What you did there, I see it! -_^
14 years

Zombie apocalypse for fatties

sethman wrote
If Zombies were real and then came out of the grave hunting for brains, let's face it. At least where I live, pretty much anyone is fat. Including dead people. Most zombies will be fatter than I am. Zombies in my neighborhood aren't going to be any faster than me, as all the fitness freaks around here are still alive. I think I'd be fine.

rofl, touche.

As for the OP, was this post inspired by the pure awesome film known as:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zombieland

smiley?
14 years

Memorable reunions and sightings

billedmeup wrote
A cute girl used to work in a Starbucks near my office. I used to see her all the time. I found out she was a manager. She wasn't skinny but she had narrow hips and a pretty thin waist. She had good size boobs and I thought that under the Starbucks apron she might be hiding a little belly. I was watching because I thought she had potential.

She was very cute and looked a little exotic because she had dark eyes and black eyelashes with bleached blonde hair...kind of a Gwen Stefani look. Also, she seemed kind of aloof...never said much but the minimum and not very friendly.

I didn't see her for awhile and one day I was having lunch at California Pizza Kitchen and there she was as waitress. I saw her there from time to time but usually sat at the counter so she never waited on me. After a while I noticed that she seemed to be putting on some weight and her uniforms were getting tighter.

Tonight I went to dinner there and to my surprise she showed up as my waitress with black hair and about 30 extra pounds. I hadn't seen her in ages. First thing I said was, "You used to work at Starbucks."

Big smile, "Wow I can't believe you remember me, that was 3 and 1/2 years ago and I was blonde." She says something about being away for a while taking classes. Now she is very friendly and chatty. When she turns to walk away I am fixed on her butt which has grown nice and broad. Her pants are so tight it looks like she might split a seam.

I hope it goes further then that for you smiley
14 years