Double chin

In the past, years ago she seemed that she was not into fat regarding whether it be on a Lady or man. She considered herself fat when she was younger up until last year of high school.......the biggest pictures of her that I have seen , she was plump and definitely over weight by society standards but not fat......but that's coming from an FA. when she was real young a chubby kid or fat..... so she represents fat and over weight as not good. There was a time
when we were dating before we were married where I gained a decent amount of weight as well as herself from me encouraging her and trying to get her to gain along with lifting heavy weights at the gym and we both gained. She was disgusted with herself....calling herself a fat cow and she told me I could stand to lose some weight along with her when she was going to diet. At that time I explored her interests more with regard to my weight and she mentioned in a general way she preferred a more lean fit look and then similar to now I was pretty muscular from lifting weights and had a good size belly. I would say I have a bigger belly now but a bit less muscular. This may have been her venting out a bit because back then I was always on her to eat more and try to gain weight....I really never talk to her about gaining to much any more just make sure she has plenty Of food and desserts around.
So her likes may have changed a bit.....also we have a really tight couples friend of ours in which the husband has a fat belly all the time and has increased every year since we have known them.....he makes notice of it all the time by patting and jiggling it and discussing how fat he is getting and she has on multiple occasions squeezed his belly held on and patted and jiggled it around with the most devilish grin as if she liked it as well as commenting on it and talking about how fat he was getting.

Possibly because he opened the flood gates.....but she seemed to like it on him.

Do you think I should bring it up?

Or just in a round about way be heavily eating followed by many desserts and mention....." wow I just can't get enough to eat lately ..... I think I have gained a couple of Lbs."?

Also, I think you need to start gaining again to see when you can get that slight double chin.
12 years

Double chin

Exactly, but I kind of only want my wife to notice and comment and tease me about it how much of gained..... but no one else.....to embarrassing!

After a shower the last few nights I have had my newly fattened big belly hanging out with just a pair of pajama pants on and believe me it was stuffed and sticking way out. It sticks out and hangs over my waist band several inches even when my stomach is totally empty and i am starving and when it is full it easily protrudes and grows a way bigger like i am 9 months pregnant and very full even when climbing into bed and going to sleep.

Last night she leaned over the chair I was sitting in watching tv and rubbed my arm while gazing at the tv herself and then gradually ran her fingertips down my chest and then over my big full protruding belly. I could tell her half noticing she was kind of shocked but she didn't say anything and stopped and went to get into bed. When lying in bed she gradually ran her fingertips across my upper back when I was lying on my side carefully not down to my lovehandles or large belly jutting out on it's side. So I don't know what to make of it, she clearly has seen how much bigger I have become recently but has not said anything. I am thinking of trying to get a bit bigger and go out of my way to stuff right on front of her following bigger meals desserts etc. Until she mentions something.

What do you think about that?

Also, when she eventually says something .....I am trying to figure out what to say.....maybe something like "I think I gained a couple pounds" as if I feel it is not to much.....and to see her response.

How do you think that will go, or do you have any other suggestions?
12 years

Double chin

ucant_makeme wrote:
voluptuouslover wrote:
First off.....it's kinda cute you would like to see a double chin on yourself!

I would imagine the majority of people who even like gaining and fattening up themselves do not care for a fatter face or double chin on themselves. Possibly on others the may.

If I gain weight you can tell pretty soon in my face and double chin (I do not like it a bit on myself) .....my wife on the other hand can gain a lot of weight before she even has the slightest double chin, her cheeks will get fuller but she has a angular heart shaped face. Even when she was at her heaviest pregnant and more so afterwards she started developing a pretty good one but she was probably 50 Lbs heavier. I thought it was really cute partly because it showed how much fatter she was.

I don't want a double chin, but the fantasy of someone wanting me to gain until I got one, not knowing when that would be, I liked very much. Again, just a fantasy. But I do have a curiosity about what it would feel like, because even though I never wanted fat rolls, there is something strangely erotic about how they feel on my body.

I also think seeing someone who's just starting to develop a double chin is a huge turn on. I went out with someone who had always been normal weight, and he had put on about 30 lbs. His face was still slim but he had the most adorable little double chin. I thought it was really sexy. smiley

Gotcha! I know what you mean.... All this FA and weight gain stuff changes with time a bit....For example I used to think slightly chubby was good for what I was attracted to in a girlfriend and over the years it became much more weight that I liked on womens figures.

I always liked my girlfriends to gain weight and now desire my wife to gain. I never was interested in myself gaining until way back just after college a serious girlfriend of mine and I moved into together...... long story short she got fatter real quick and I gained a lot for the first time in my life and developed a pretty big bouncy belly. I never thought I would like it but It was a whole new erotic change and I loved it when we were around each other and mutually gaining and teasing each other but hated it when I was in the general public most of the time.

My wife is not into gaining (sad by me) but at times certainly loves eating her desserts and sweets, coupled with less work outs she has a tendency to gain weight pretty easily. So when she doesn't control her appetite and I buy more snacks & desserts I get to enjoy some beautiful extra weight on her already curvy , soft & fuller figure. Funny thing is just recently I have also gained quite a bit of weight from all the desserts and snacks around over the holidays, she has to.... but not as much as I have gained and I am heavier than I have been for the last several years at the moment and my belly and double chin has become very noticeable. I have been having this wierd urge for my wife to comment about my weight gain which she has not. I have thoughts of trying to keep gaining until she says something but I am also a little anxious because I am going to start getting comments from friends which will feel awkward and strange. It feels so right at times and then others feels pretty wierd!!! I am a good 12 Lbs. bigger in the last month alone and another 12 Lbs. from around 4 months ago. Maybe she has learned to like me gaining when she atarts packing on a few Lbs. herself. I wouldn't mind at all if she liked it and wanted me to gain more but the tough part comes when everyone else starts commenting on the extra weight.

It's funny because weight gain in reality is so much better than the fantasy but it is always there and it definitly changes things some time for the better and sometimes for the awkward.
12 years

Will my belly hang?

How tall are you at that weight?

Genetically everyone has different body types so it is hard to say.

I think guys belly/guts start to stick out for a long time distended or full looking before they actually get any hang to them from what I can tell about your description. If you desire it to be softer and hang/jiggle you may have to keep getting fatter and eventually it should soften after time. Mine has only become big enough one time to actually be soft/jiggle with some descent hang unless i had on to tight of pants where my gut hung out and bounced some.....it tends to get big full and distended while I start getting bigger and gaining.... not intenionally just several times before I have gained a good amount of weight and got a big belly.

I can tell you that my wife even when she is not that fat in her belly at times has a slight hang in the middle of her belly with a bigger under belly below her Belly button which is a very sexy look to me. Although she has gained and lost and accumulated much fat in her belly in the past....it definitely has something to do with it.
12 years

Stretchmarks

Just to balance the table a bit....I don't like stretch marks that much maybe the faint light ones on the hips a bit but it is not one of my extreme desires.... if they develop a lot thats all good but I don't key in waiting in anticipation.

I do however seem to really like cellulite.....in fact mostly faint but in various areas even on upper arms and really like it developing on the belly and lovehnadles not to mention the most common..... backs and front of thighs.

Funny thing is I went through a phase a while back where I was extremely turned on by really deep dimply cellulite on the thighs. My wife gained a lot of weight through 3 pregnancies and I was fascinated how much cellulite she developed on her thighs all over...in fact in some lighting I was actually in awe of how fat and dimply cellulite ridden even the fronts of her thighs became and majorly turned on almost as a whole new fettish. She always had the smoothest tone thicker thighs with a slight bit of cellulite on the back upper thigh but with the 70 Lbs. she gained over 4 years through pregnancies she accumulated pure fat in her thighs. It may have been the mere contrast and thought of how much fat she acquired that drove me wild and led me to this fetish because I actually don't prefer the heavy dimply cellulite at all anymore just when she had it on her at her fattest. I would even look at other women that were very fat with massive cellulite and be very entranced by it.
12 years

Double chin

First off.....it's kinda cute you would like to see a double chin on yourself!

I would imagine the majority of people who even like gaining and fattening up themselves do not care for a fatter face or double chin on themselves. Possibly on others the may.

If I gain weight you can tell pretty soon in my face and double chin (I do not like it a bit on myself) .....my wife on the other hand can gain a lot of weight before she even has the slightest double chin, her cheeks will get fuller but she has a angular heart shaped face. Even when she was at her heaviest pregnant and more so afterwards she started developing a pretty good one but she was probably 50 Lbs heavier. I thought it was really cute partly because it showed how much fatter she was.
12 years

Advice needed please

yea.....that's funny I just wrote in another post that I was very surprised at how quick I gained over the holidays!

4 months ago I was doing a crazy leaning workout at the gym and lost 15 lbs. it took about 2 months with less heavy lifting, cardio and abs. As soon as I tappered it down a bit I gained 12 of those Lbs. back pretty quickly 1 1/2 months or so (Just tapered back a bit........ not stopping the cardio or abs.) "same theory of set point!"

Over the Holidays in hopes to get my wife to gain a bunch of weight back that she dieted down I loaded the house up with chocolates, ice cream deserts etc. we both indulged along with no gym work outs and we both gained although I gained much more. I gained another 12 Lbs. in just under a month.

I am bigger and heavier than I have been in several years and with just this 12 extra Lbs. I must clearly be at a point I have not been in a while. Same things happen when sitting and bending over to tie my shoes I get lack of air from my belly getting in the way and get a bit dizzy, climbing stairs I can feel those extra 12 Lbs. I have not had in several years and not to mention how my belly fills up all the tshirts that use to fit looser and can't even fasten my biggest slacks for back to work this week.

Slacks went from a 34" when leaned down to a 38" let out to 39 1/2" at the tailor today all just around 4 months and just under 25 Lb. swing.

The belly is certainly getting in the way currently....Kind of cool with such a change on one hand and a bit embarrasing on the other! I wonder when my wife or someone is going to point out the obvious "I got a big belly now"! or do I just notice the difference so much more?
12 years

Who gained over christmas

Just weighed myself yesterday and I've gained 12 Lbs. in a little over 3 weeks almost a month.

I tried to get my wife to gain back the weight she dieted down by loading up on Chocolates, sweets, ice creams....... and she baked deserts and cookies which we both indulged in over the Holidays.

I figured if I wanted her to start fattening up again I better get her eating bigger meals and lots of deserts with myself as company again to increase her appetite.

It worked she probably gained 5-7 Lbs. or so but my continual eating along with no Gym during the Holidays has had a bigger effect quickly on my overall belly and waistline than I thought it would. I cant believe how quick you can gain by letting go along with no work outs and the funny thing is it's hard to stop eating all the deserts now and trying to eat smaller protions, I feel like I am always looking forward to the next meal and desert. My belly always looks full and distended and clearly strain all of my shirts.

She looks great with the extra Lbs. I just hope she continues to keep packing on many more.

I wonder if she notices how much bigger my belly is.....it's funny when I hug and go to kiss her now standing up my belly hits into her first where I have to make extra effort to move forward to kiss her lips. Quite a turn on for me but I am kinda embarrased at other times knowing how much bigger I am and even feel.
12 years

Preference not fetish

I think pretty much every post has valid points and some posts are quite articulate and dead on!

Here are some of my thoughts and feelings on the topic which I am not even sure I can pin point the exact answers to:

My ideal, aesthetically in a woman would be very pretty facially and be considered by most men as beautiful but fat. For lack of a better description "an ex-cheerleader that has gained 100+ Lbs."

That is not to say a thinner woman can not catch my eye or that I find a model type unattractive but I certainly would love to see them gain weight and more times than not a lot of weight. Furthermore I might see a women I am not attracted to overall but very much appreciate her extra large butt or hips, big belly, Breasts or other particular body parts simply because they are fat and juicy. "So I feel this is my taste or preference with a twist of fat appreciation."

I also am very much turned on by weight gain. Ranging from the actress who has been starting to put on a few Lbs. and the tabloids have bikini pics of her all the way to the very large woman that gets very big 400+ Lbs. I do however have different times where I appreciate higher ends of weight gain versus other times such as just mild gains. This is the confusing part for me to even make sense out of. At the mild end of weight gain I almost consider this to be a preference but there are certainly times where I get way more into the weight gain and crave to see very large gains. During these times I dream of my wife gaining to way heavier weights than I could ever see her actually coming close to and how her figure would look that big and fat. I consider this to be a fetish for sure and the reason I say that is because of percentages. If There were a certain number of men polled to see if they thought my wife looks better at 170 Lbs. at 5' 3" currently or at 270 Lbs. I think I may be the only one to be in awe in a positive way of the 270 Lb. beauty. "This definitely makes me strange and diffrent from mainstream society for sure." Thats not to even mention I would also be very fixated or turned on by looking at the before and after differences like most of us into weight gain!

Then there is the next item which I truley consider different and purely a fetish. In fact it's what us FA's and weight gain people truley consider the triple crown at least I do. When the one you love not only gains weight. Intentionally or unintentionally its all good. But discussing it with you, role playing or teasing you with their gaining. It brings everything all together talking about weight gain. Even the modest gains my wife has had make me go completely erotic when she starts discussing how she can't fit into any of her clothes or she complains how fat she is getting while she continues to have a second dessert after a huge dinner. The unintentional gaining is probably even sexier to me regarding my wife, I just love it when she has been gaining weight and continues to eat almost as if she is in denial and continues to gain. My alltime favorite is when she has gained a good amount of weight and she makes efforts to try and diet or reduce her eating portions and she does not succeed and gives up effort usually she tries to not to let me know but I clearly see her diet attempts. While she is eating straight from the carton of icecream on the couch or pigging out on something she will say "are you ready to have a big fat wife?" She know's how much that would turn me on and it is almost to say to heck with all this hard work with her failed diet attempts. She generally loses most of of her gained weight in time. This to me is certainly a Fetish and in fact I don't even think my wife know's exactly how in depth I would like to talk about her gaining or she probably does not envision how fat I would love for her to become. So this makes me feel kind of strange. If she thought I would love to see her gain 100 Lbs. she would clearly think I am crazy. I believe she thinks 20-30 Lbs. more would be what I am talking about and she thinks I am definitely weird for that already.

"It's a tough world for us FA's / weight gain guys who are married to a beautiful woman that does not want to gain and fights what gaining they could easily do naturally even though they know we love them bigger" Not trying to be selfish just letting the other side of things out!
12 years

Weight gaining make you horny?

The biggest turn on for me is seeing my wife gaining weight (by far)!

The ultimate would be her liking it much more than she does.

Summary, would be one extremely happy husband with an ever growing fattened up wife....beautiful as can be!
12 years