[
I think everybody makes comments though when people change appearance.
Agree! I love your profile pic by the way!
It's kind of funny because this friend of my wive's is very wealthy through this marriage and I can only imagine the comments behind her back she must be getting from some of those friends that are a size 0 or there abouts not to mention her trying to fit into any of her designer dresses......that are easily several sizes to small now.
12 years
luvpears wrote:"emancipated look"
snigger...
I think you meant emaciated

Yes yes....typing to fast and trying to get my thoughts out....always.....not to mention the vocab mishap!
12 years
I have gone on and off over the last several years with gaining a lot of weight in a fairly short time frame. Mostly because the lack of weight gain in my life showing up on my wives figure.
During these times after several months of over eating, eating junk & really unhealthy food my appetite really becomes out of control not to mention my gut's size.
There has been several times where I go through a drive through at lunch during the week wearing my dress clothes all suited up and just continued to order fattening burgers, fires etc. The first thrill comes when the person at the drive thru see's it is only me ordering all this food with only one huge soda.
To my surprise I finish all the fattening food and get a crazy thrill to go through another drive thru and continue to order a bunch more food. At this point my buttons on my shirt look like there going to pop and my gut look like im 9 months pregnant. I then decide to pull back through the same drive thru and order a large milk shake. After the milk shake I feel as though I must have gained many Lbs. with this massive fattening feast.....not to mention I look like a bloated stuffed Fat guy in dress slacks and a nelly distended out nearly a foot and half in front of me.
I then decide to drive to a store named Bed bath & beyond where I proceed to try out several different scales by weighing myself. I am impressed by the numbers going a good 6 Lbs. over what I recently weighed in the morning time. There is a slight variance between the scales with a 1-2 Lb. range. A sales girl walks over while I stepped onto a nice digital one and clearly looks down as it display's 246 Lbs. She asks do I like that scale? A little frisky I play with her a bit while breathing a little heavy with my gut sticking out and straining my dress shirt uncontrollably. I say, I am not sure it is accurate. She pulls down another one and says try this one. As I step onto it she is watching around my huge gut anticipating the number to come up almost more than me. The number finally displays which seemed like 20 minutes and she says well there close,.... as I read the numbers it says 248.
It was pretty exciting but I thought about it afterwards and I should have thrown in "wow, I have lost so much weight" just to see her reaction.
12 years
One of my wife's friend's who has always tried to maintain a very very skinny figure has recently been gaining after her new marriage.
She is probably around 5' 7" and before the wedding was really slim with shoulder and hips bones showing and relatively small breasts.....probably weighing in at 120 Lb's.
It's probably 8 months after her wedding now.....and when I saw her two weeks ago her figure looks totally different. It's been probably 8 months since her wedding. Don't get me wrong she look's 100 times better to me. She look's like she probably gained 30-40 Lbs. Her Breasts are way fuller, her butt and legs have gotten the biggest not to mention her arms have filled out and are soft and jiggle a bit. Her once amancipated look which everyone considered her beautiful is now much more beautiful and interesting to my eyes.
What really prompts me to write this is she just stopped over to our house and when I got there it was quite a sight to see both her and my wife standing there talking to one another in work out pants and tank tops but I can almost assure neither one of them just came from working out. I almost couldn't believe my eyes when I compared both of them.....she was easily much wider and fuller than my wife now. Granted my wife is only 5' 3" but very curvy with big hips , thighs, breasts and a nice belly bulge (Obviously I wish she was way heavier though).....I digressed ....back to my discovery..... her friend's ass was so much bigger looking than even just a couple weeks ago. It was great to see even if my wife isn't gaining right now it's nice to get some quick thrills seeing her friend heavier than I could have ever imagined her to get.
After we saw her a few weeks ago my wife was being like all women and mentioned to me "wow.....Jessica got pretty big".
I hope there is no diet in sight and she becomes really fat!!!
12 years
Having always been athletic, and as my partner has lost a little weight and become quite slim, I find it quite erotic being the fatter one.[/quote]
Been there in the last few years multiple times......not that my wife has gotten slim...she is still quite chunky.....I just tried making her fat like she was several years ago... by buying all the groceries for a while which consisted of an over abundance of fattening baked goods, cookies, ice cream and deserts on top of the regular stuff.
In this process.... multiple times she did gain possibly a good 10 Lbs. but I started eating all the sweets as well ....even though I don't typically crave them like her.... and all of a sudden found myself gaining a lot more weight than her.
I became pretty aroused by my gaining and development of a massive appetite and decided to see how Fat I could get.
I feel a good part of it was due to the lack of her really getting Fat and the void of weight gain in our relationship.
12 years
When I start to gain....it really shows in my belly!
I am pretty muscular.... big shoulders, chest and arms...... and my belly gets to be like a big muscular full pot belly out in front of me.....it definitely gets in the way.
As I continue to consume way bigger portions....and become kind of out of control with my eating for several months it starts to really fill out on the sides as well .....still being very tight and now huge like a Beach ball. I also start to get a slightly wider back and love handles and my face starts puffing out.
During this time my belly is identifiable even walking behind me because of the growth on the sides. It usually takes a good 20+ Lbs. to get here from my regular weight to look like this....usually when I hit 240+ Lbs.
I got to my heaviest a while back and was just over 250 Lbs. for a very short period of time....and I could tell my movements were totally different....my gut was always in the way...getting out my car was a way bigger struggle, sitting up, getting off the couch....most everything I did was a lot tougher because I had this huge Beach ball of a gut getting in the way. Don't get me wrong it was pretty erotic.....especially if my wife would have loved it and commented on it....I would have probably kept getting fatter. She barely mentioned anything......my initial start of gaining was due to trying to fatten her up with lots of sweets and desserts around in the house all the time. She gained a bit because she has a sweet tooth ....in which I don't.... usually...... but during this time I started snacking with her and all of a sudden my appetite got pretty out of control. She has always been Chubby with a couple of times getting over 200 Lbs. on her 5' 3" sexy hour glass turned pear frame with huge round breasts.
Funny thing was she never really mentioned my weight gain although she would continue to serve me bigger and bigger meals. Like I said my appetite really grew during this weight gain.....I was eating easily double what I used to consume. On Taco night ....she used to serve me three taco's on my plate when all of a sudden it doubled to six when I was heavier without even asking. Don't get me wrong I ate all of them during this time but I thought it was very suspicious one night when she brought me a plate of six and when I was finished....she imedialtely asked can I get you another taco.....I said sure.....and here she came with a plate of three stuffed even fuller than the other ones. I started getting pretty aroused thinking she was trying to get me super Fat. I forced myself to stuff the next three down my throat right in front of her to try and give her a thrill if this was her plan. I then tried getting a reaction out of her with my huge distended gut afterwards.....nothing!
I have always been into my girlfriends gaining a lot of weight but never thought I would like gaining myself but Realized probably the sexiest and most erotic is to be in a mutual gaining relationship!
12 years
lotsamayo wrote:
The understated ( your getting fat!) comment of the day came from my partner.
After informing her that id had a meal from a well know Burger chain to day (second time this week), she rubbed my belly and said “and its beginning to show”.
Little does she realise that as well as the meal, I ate a whole apple pie on my way home, and im now downing a coke and thick double cream shake before bed.
It is pretty exciting to get comments from your wife like that!
Does she like it when you gain weight, doesn't care either way or does she want you to get a lot fatter?
12 years
On both levels I felt huge at this very moment a while back!
I was on a several month eating and gaining binge.....I could never get enough food so I didn't stop eating. I became really turned on by how big I was getting and decided to try and evoke a comment out of my wife about how big I had become.
One of these particular days I just kept eating and stuffing myself when I realized I couldn't even really move to go get more food.....I pretty much ate myself into a totally uncomfortable situation! My gut was so huge and tight and I was so full I felt like I had hugest ball of a gut not only in front of me but extended huge out to my sides. I had trouble breathing, moving but at the same time I was really turned on and all I wanted to do is get more food to stuff my face with.
I struggled to get off the deep couch and go to the pantry to get more cookies and a huge glass of milk from the fridge. I went back to the couch and fell down in a seated position and continued a delightful fattening session to see just when I might pop.
This was actually the biggest and most uncomfortable I have ever felt in my life.....I never though my belly could ever look and feel this big not to mention I struggled to move my huge extended stuffed belly around.
I weighed myself after the stuffing and I was 253 Lbs. which was the biggest I have ever been and weighed.
By the next day I was down to 248 Lbs. in the morning
12 years