Gaining and laziness?

I got much lazier. I completely stopped exercising and didn't want to walk short distances even. I used to be very active and ran a lot. Now, instead of walking even to the grocery store two blocks away like I used to, I just drove, filled up the car with food, and ate immediately when getting home. I guess I actually cooked less too and instead opted for restaurant meals. I also started using the elevator for one floor instead of taking the stairs because I would get of breath. I remember once jogging across the street to beat a car and was breathing heavy, with my fat rolling around haha. In general, I just liked sitting around more, watching more TV, etc.

I loved being lazy and getting fat, so in that sense it was helpful and fell right along with my goals
10 years

Guilty pleasures

Ice cream... any and all of it, especially the fattening premium ones. I have no problem eating a few pints or a half gallon.
10 years

Bhm belly size

Mine is about 50 inches in my pics, up to 52 inches stuffed. Not too big for my taste and for many others on here. But I know some non-FF people would freak out if they saw it hanging out at the beach haha
10 years

Doctor's humiliating physical

I really like this idea too. I tried to make it happen in real life by gaining 40 lbs in a few months, stopping exercising, and then going to the doctor in outgrown clothes. I went from fit and a little overweight to obese and out of shape. The nurse was surprised by my gain and another nurse just stared at how i was bulging out of my clothes. Then the doctor asked what happened, and I just said I was eating a lot and stressed, but wanted to say I let go and stuffed myself. She was a little surprised but not as much reaction as I hoped. The best was how she said "awww" in a tone as if simultaneously feeling sympathetic and saying "shoot you ruined yourself". The belly exam was fun too... a lot of blubber to dig through.
10 years

What is the heaviest girl that you have ever dated?

For me the heaviest women I dated were probably hovering around 300 lbs. But this go time thinking about the lightest and I have also dated women that were very underweight, maybe about 110-120 and tall. I guess I can't make up my mind about whether I would like a fat woman or to watch a skinny woman get fat haha.
10 years

The maximum rate of gain

Ive put on 8 lbs a week for a few weeks. I bet others on here have beaten that though!
10 years

Regaining weight

I have gained and lost and regained 30-50 lbs multiple times and each time the gain is faster and easier. Each regain usually puts me higher than my previous high smiley The other thing I noticed is that I keep the flab more even when I get back to an old weight when I didnt have much. I guess I have permanently grown hungry fat cells that will keep me fat forever now.
10 years

Unusual gaining/fat distribution?

I guess the sides of my belly and love handles gain disproportionately, so I get very wide, but my belly still sticks forward enough that its not too unusual.
10 years

When others notice

A few months ago, my friend's sister that hadn't seen me in a while poked me in the belly, clearly noticing it was bigger than it used to be. When he finger sank it, I could tell she was surprised just how fat I had gotten. So she kept trying to poke me all evening. I pretended that I didn't want her too, but I actually enjoyed it. I should have asked her more about what she thought.
10 years

How do you feel being bigger

I am the same... I used to be thin and fit, then gained a lot of weight. The first 30-40 lbs didnt affect dating much for me. I carry it well. But one or two people I dated definitely didnt want me to gain anymore and were even concerned at times. It wasnt until I was in another relationship that I gained another 50 lbs, and she didn't really even notice, or at least she didn't say anything. So I haven't really dated at my heaviest, but I can tell that I attract less looks when out. That said, sites like these make me confident that there are many people that don't mind about weight or are into it. Bottom line: I enjoy being fat and eating what I want, and any date needs to appreciate that too smiley
10 years