Grub crawl

I did something like this a few years ago. Went through four drive thru's. Then went and parked out of the way in a walmart parking lot. Got supper turned on wile sitting there watching cars move.
3 years

The speed of fat accumulation

Well your at a natural point when your going to have more calories then what you had before just because your trying to keep your hunger under control.
4 years

Hunger after stuffing

The longer you stay full the more likely your stomach will stretch. And Like anything els. The bigger it is. The more it takes to fill it.
4 years

Coke and mentos help?

I have done it with the flavored ones. I think it really depends on how much acid is in your stomach. I have had it start foaming as it went down my throat.
4 years

Car stuffing

I have only done this a few time. And most of the time I will go and find somewhere to park alone or a park & ride.
4 years

How much to gain

van:
My digestive system is apparently unable to absorb the calories when I try to eat excessive amounts of food. I gain the same amount whether I'm eating 4k a day or 10k

I have found that if you go way past your normal daily intake. Your body will just flush it out. Was always told to slowly go up.
4 years

Body changes impact your life!

loopy2154:
Something happened today which was very exciting for some reason.

Got in my car and belly was pushing on steering wheel! I had to adjust wheel. It is little things in life.smiley

Congratulations. I remember when mine started to touch. I then dropped some weight. But gaining back now
4 years

Does anyone like doing ddlg with feederism?

I would be interested to try it
4 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Don’t think I ever made an actual introduction before. I was just a lurker when I joined but over the last few months I have went all in. I’m from WV. Northern panhandle. I’m a big boy with a big belly. Looking for either friends or maybe more. I enjoy stuffing my self. And most likely will enjoy having someone feed me. Shooting for 500. Hope to meet someone soon
4 years