myself.

Me too! smiley
11 years

Just for fun!

Can't I be my own Director/Actor?

At least then it would give me the dream job i've always wanted. smiley
11 years

Fat face

This is the one problem I have with my gain too, everything else I love, but I just can't get used to having a fat face and it does look so much worse in pics.

Sometimes I even think it isn't too bad looking in the mirror but then I see a pic and i'm reminded why I stopped gaining lol.
11 years

Wg fantasy hypotheticals

Number 2 would be my ultimate fantasy (or any other way to have temporary weightgain of any amount)

I'd play around with it a bit, but in general it would just me being much fatter whenever I had the privacy to enjoy it.
11 years

Explaining this fetish to bf?

Gratz!

Always wonderful to hear another success story, gives the rest of us hope. smiley
11 years

Ideal weightgain relationship?

Just mutual enjoyment of fat, food and weightgain.
11 years

Zombie books...

okapi wrote:
Handling of the Undead by John Lindqvist comes highly recommended.

Although i'm a big fan of the book, I think it's unfair to call it a Zombie book as it hardly has any of the stereotypical flesh eating "BRAINS!" Zombies in it.
11 years

Rip chunkabell

Wow, i'm speechless, I only spoke to her on the odd occasion but the sense of loss is incredible.

I wish I had of known her better, had of talked to her more, I feel like i've let her down...

Farewell Chunk, I hope you are happy and at peace now. <3
11 years

Eating out of town at ihop

bigd3162u wrote:
how hard was it to get out of the booth?smiley

lol, dude, seriously, did you even read the post? xD

Awesome stuff, i've always loved the idea of going somewhere no one knows me and pretending to be the huge fat guy that I wish I was. smiley
11 years