Gain/loss domination

GoddessCaidence:
perhaps they were unaware that they craved the domination factor?

This was the case with my feeder (wife) and I.... When we first got together, we switched up the roles of dom/sub in sexual play pretty easily. Later on, when I started to gain and she wanted me to continue, she seemed to naturally go into full dom mode. The more I've gained, the more submissive I've become, and now the role permeate our entire daily lives. smiley
7 years

When you get to goal

Agreed... when you start you might have a modest goal of 50 lbs, because X-hundred pounds seems SO HUGE to you at the time...

Then when you hit your goal you realize it isn't as massive as you thought.... and you could probably stand to go a little further...

And that's where the addiction sets in. smiley
7 years

Soft, weak fatboys enjoying their softening...

I know that as I've grown fatter and heavier, I've gotten lazier and weaker as well... my arms have started to get thick and meaty, but they're soft to the touch without a hit of muscle. My fit feeder, although so much smaller, easily overpowers me. Like when I try to get up from my seat, or out of bed, she just pushes me back down, telling me that I didn't have permission to get up...
7 years

Fattening in films

Rocksteady:
Does anyone remember the short film with the lady force feeding a guy till he's huge? I think it was called "american appetites" or something to the sort. it also had an interesting religious undertone. short film, maybe came out in the past few years. Anybody know what I'm trying to find ?

I think this is short film you're talking about, Modern Appetite:

troy-halverson.appspot.com/ModernAppetite.htm

Here's a link to the actual film:

vimeo.com/21124501
7 years

2016 weight gain goals

Canadian Thanksgiving is this weekend! Lots of feasting... and then Halloween, and American Thanksgiving (have to celebrate that to show support for my friends down south! smiley )... then of course, Christmas!

So I think I will safely hit my goal. smiley Thinking of stretch targets now, lol!
7 years

Sad news

So sad, she was a very kind and beautiful person.
7 years

Is 14 pounds a week possible?

Gaininglove:
9000 calories a day. After calculating and subtracting the average 2000 calories I burn a day, I found that it would be a gain of 14 pounds in one week.

That's a lot of math, and it assumes all calories are the same, and you can calculate how fast your body burns them.

I may have gained 14 lbs in a week at some point, but it's certainly not sustainable... I think you would be better at concentrating on increasing your stomach capacity so that you can eat more, and you'll feel hungrier more quickly.
7 years

Former athlete

When I met my wife, I was 150 lbs. I played basketball and other sports, and lifted weights at the gym. I never called myself an athlete, but I was in really good shape.

We got married, and I gradually put on weight unintentionally over the years.... when I got to about 225 or 230 my wife (a fitness nut) told me she wanted me to continue gaining....

and here I am today!
8 years

Do any guys want a female body ?

I didn't really want it, but my body has certainly grown more feminine as I got really fat, particularly due to my moobs.

When I started gaining, back when I was 250 lbs or so, I had noticable moobs... but much to my shock, they have kept growing with the rest of me - now more than 450. Adding to this, the general softness and the growth of my hips and thighs, my shape is very feminine - to the point of embarassement in some instances!

It has spurred my feeder/wife on to use feminization as part of her dom personality, too... to the point of getting me bras and maternity clothes!

Now my fupa is at a size where it is getting more difficult to get at my penis, which further encourages her in my feminization, warning me that by 550 or 600 lbs, it will be buried to the point of appearing like a vagina anyway!

Gotta say, this is not something I originally sought in the fetish, but with the right partner it has been a really big turn on!
8 years

Canadians

Another Torontonian!
8 years