Any whovians?

I've only watched the first two seasons of the new series, what was the old series like in comparison?
11 years

Snuggle buddies!

Nothing better than a warm fire and your arms around a lovely lady
11 years

Seattle meet up?

Hmm, maybe a little late, but I would be down. We need to organize a set date that works for everyone, possibly if people could start posting what time of year would work best for them and then we can start narrowing it down from there.
11 years

Washington

Hey, I'm looking to meet someone nearby and see where things go. I'm a nerd and have a huge passion for gaming (I'm even going to school for it) so if you're nerdy too that's a huge plus. Don't be shy, hit me up smiley
11 years

Fired due to weight

This is a difficult problem, though I think the employer is fully in his rights to have done what he did. Now, I know you said you were already aware of your legal options so I'll try to avoid that, and before people jump down my throat I do empathize with the poor woman but it is her responsibility to seek out treatment for her depression, nor is it fair that the employer completely change their filing system for the sake of a single employee as some people suggested.

Now in terms of moving forward I think the best thing to do is to look at her skill set and experience and see what professions they would apply to that don't require much physical labor or standing for long periods unless she is willing to lose some of the weight. She may even be able to find similar work as she had before albeit for a company with some kind of digital filing system or something along those lines.

In any case, I hope everything works in the best for everyone and that she finds treatment for her depression, it is a difficult thing to deal with.
11 years

Tricks to get past full

PinkyDear wrote:
The heat this summer has been making it difficult for me to eat a lot until later in the day.

When I first started realllly eating I would need to relax my stomach muscles a lot to eat past my normal full feeling. I guess I was use to holding it in. I also had to think about letting my stomach and belly drop below my ribs to let it expand. This made a big difference in the amount of food I could eat.

Standing and shifting slowly from one foot to another lets me eat more.

Eating quickly at first during a stuffing session and then slowly over the next several hours allows me to completely gorge.

Once I get to the rock hard full stomach I will sip coke. After a few sips I can eat a few more bites. I keep this up for as long as I can.

Of course having someone encourage me makes me eat about twice as much lol.

To be honest, I've never really been one to feel sick when I've eaten a lot. I've always been able to stuff myself and then all of a sudden would reach a point when I couldn't take another bite. I was this way even when I wasn't consciously stuffing or trying to gain weight. This may be one reason I started to gain weight when I stopped running.

Good to meet someone with lot's of experience smiley haha

These are some good tips though, I just thought I'd make this thread as I've talked to some people who start to feel sick quickly during a stuffing.
11 years

Tricks to get past full

That's interesting to know, thanks for the input smiley

Does anyone else have any other ideas, or tricks?
11 years

Tricks to get past full

So I thought I'd a start a thread on tricks you can use to get past that sick/full feeling when eating a large amount. Tricks other than just "expand your capacity" of course. I'll add some things that I've thought of or learned, and then feel free to add your own tips on how you got that extra bite in.

1. Save the sweets for last, people usually make room for dessert if their sugar craving hasn't been satisfied.

2. If you want to fit in more liquids pick saltier foods, you'll become much more thirsty. This is the same trick soda companies use to get you to drink more of their product (just look at all the sodium in those things).

3. Taunt them with the smell, wet their appetites before hand and they'll feel much more hungry.

4. Eat quickly, it takes a while for that full feeling to settle in, get all that food down before that!

5. Savory or protein rich meals will fill you up quicker than junk food/carbohydrates (be aware of the health risks though).

6. Apparently, cold temperatures increase your appetite while warm temperatures lower it, I have not seen evidence of this personally but worth looking into.

7. Patience, if you do get to that full feeling and there's no way around it, give yourself time to digest and then tackle some more when you're feeling better.
11 years

Just curious

Possibly, it could potentially add a lot of calories to your meal, it would be largely from protein though. If you ate the same amount of calories though from a carbohydrate source you would gain more because it would trigger an insulin response, however that path leads to diabetes. So I would say go for it, see how it works for you, calories from protein equal a much healthier gain.
11 years

What?...what...? what????....

Reaperman wrote:
It starts off well before quickly getting stupid, being a feedee is down to a psychological issue. Now before I get flamed for that EVERYTHING that EVERYONE does short of bodily functions (and even sometimes those) is done for one psychological issue or another. It's a combination of psychology and genetics that makes us attracted to one person over another on the purely physical level. As for "nothing bad happened to me I don't have any issues", no one is perfect. Often when we're very young, so young we don't remember it something happens, something that as a teenager or adult we wouldn't even notice, but to an infant it can have a significant effect on development. Just about everyone has one of these. It's part of life. Informing our choices and shaping aspects if our personalities whether we are aware if them or not. I may be rambling off on a tangent now so I'll stop now haha.

No, I realize that, and agree with you, but the way the article puts it out it makes us out to be some kind of depraved deviant who wouldn't have been this way if Daddy had loved us or something.
11 years