What you feel after gaining

Noticing I'm getting heavier. My face is fatter than it is now. Outgrowing my clothes after gaining a few pounds.
8 years

Weight gain shakes

I made a few weight gaining shakes. Therefore, I gained a lot of weight. As of now, I weigh 232-lbs.
8 years

I got so much more attention

I gotten the same response since I too gotten fat.
9 years

At what point did you realize

oOBellyBeautyOo wrote:
At what point did you realize that you were fat? When did you consider yourself a bbw/bhm, or when do you think you'll reach that point (in terms of body shape/size)?

When I considered myself a BBW, I was weighing 200-lbs. Also, when I was at a plus size store; walking past a full-length mirror, I knew that I was fat.
9 years

Double chin is a sign

A double-chin became a sign for me; when I gotten fat.
10 years

2014 goals

I'm currently at 225-lbs. I'm hoping to gain anywhere from 25-30-lbs.
10 years

What causes a fat fetish?

What causes a fat fetish? When I was younger, I grew up with several fat aunts and cousins. I looked up to them as my role models. So therefore, I too became fat.
10 years

Questions for ssbbw's & bbw's

For me, trying to lose weight was to please people. A family friend kept reminding me how pretty I am; even though I gotten fat. So why should you even lose weight? What does it feel like being fat? It's the opposite; you're only larger and heavier.
10 years

Couldn't stop myself

I too was also like that. At one point, I had lost ten pounds; only to regain the weight back. Right now, I'm currently back to my old eating habits.
11 years