Fake males thread

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/profiles/view.php
supersizedjack jackneilsen1983@outlook.com 124.148.122.191 17 Oct 2014 23
Abuse report (1 hour ago), from Gamerpig, about a profile
I think I have seen this user more than once... Saying he was from Australia and 21, which was also fake and photos taken from a youtuber.

He came back, someone else reported him this time, banned.
9 years

Contest: sweet and spooky

ReadTheWind wrote:
Do we just post our contest entry here?

Yup!
9 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Welcome, all newcomers to FF smiley
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Neat, and I see Pokemon Amie is back too.

On the downside, trainer customization is gone, so no skin color and clothing changes/etc. Disappointing.

usgamer.net/articles/so-does-pokemon-omega-ruby-and-alpha-include-trainer-customization

During an event last week, Game Freak's Junichi Masuda confirmed that trainer customization had been removed from the upcoming remakes: "In terms of the customization of the trainer, that was really kind of a special thing for the Kalos region, which featured this kind of motif of France and really focused on this beauty and fashion aspect, which is why it was a prominent feature in that game. For this game, we're focusing on adventuring elements, so we don't have the actual free customization of the trainer, but you'll see the items you use throughout the game visually represented; for example, when you're underwater, you'll have this little mouthpiece that lets you breathe. So there's some cool stuff for how your trainer changes clothes and puts on accessories throughout the game."

Also from Serebii:
It has also been confirmed in an interview with NTower that, although X & Y are compatible with Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, X & Y will not receive a patch to include the new Mega Evolutions and Primal Reversions.

I guess X&Y users can't battle with those using any new Mega Evolutions in OR/AS then...
9 years

Photo/video thieves

Igor Olman wrote:
Well, the fog332 account still came up. It says no activity in 3 months, right enough.

Oh yeah, perma-banning someone's account deletes their listed location if you look, that's a mark to see if someone is currently perma-banned or has previously been perma-banned. I don't always pull banned accounts from view.
9 years

Photo/video thieves

Oh the fog332 account has been banned already, and IP banned. He's obviously using another account, but I wouldn't know what it is.
9 years

Robih

Alright, that was weird, he just made a new account on the very IP that he's IP banned from. I don't think I've seen that happen before.

robiH robih@web.de 77.1.114.25 12 Oct 2014 114

IP banned again, hopefully it sticks this time.
9 years

Robih

He's been back and... at it again, apparently.

CountVonCount robih@gmx.de 77.1.114.25/95.116.239.220 21 Oct 2012 114

SabrinaFeedee reported him as asking her every time she's in chat if she wanted to be fattened up from birth. >_< Email address is a dead give-away. Looks like he's been here for a long time too. He has now been IP banned once more.
9 years

Fake males thread

veryfataussie imallbelly460@***.com 124.148.226.77 14 Apr 2014 22
Abuse report (3 days ago), from chubdavid, about a profile
I remember seing this guy years ago on youtube, when I was way younger... So its quite IMPOSSIBLE that he is 22, so probabbly its a fake account

Sent a check to this fellow, deleted his account and came back, got spotted again:
imallbelly imallbelly460@***.com 124.148.226.77 28 Sep 2014 21
Abuse report (3 days ago), from chubdavid, about a profile
And seems to be back. Still impossible that he is 21... Cause I remember that guy from some years ago in youtube... and he was quite older than me by then. Age doesnt match well...

Tried to get around his next check with a second account:
YoungAndFat cutler22@gmail.com'>pcutler22@gmail.com 124.148.226.77 3 Oct 2014 19

-which was banned and he was suspended for a week. He never provided anything so he got banned and emailed in this in response:

Ive been using the same photos of myself for over 6 years, ofcource they are of me.
I'm not proving myself to a pack of power hungry wankers. So in response to your request, here is my answer.

GO *** YOUR-SELF.

I demand you remove the account and delete my photos from your server.

So I removed both profiles from view and let him know. Considering he had photos up of his face, it really wouldn't have been that hard for him to show himself holding a photo with a sign (and heck, the ban email tells him he can send in a photo of himself holding a sign to get back on the site), which means he's either still lying or rather foolish/stubborn for no good reason.
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Four new Mega's!

Mega Beedrill has the ability Adaptability, and its Attack and Speed greatly increase.

Mega Pidgeot has the ability No Guard, and its Special Attack increases.

You can fly on Mega Latios & Latias in the overworld and find Pokémon such as Reshiram, Zekrom, Dialga & Palkia in the sky. Latios is exclusive to Omega Ruby and Latias is exclusive to Alpha Sapphire.
9 years