Thank you, ff. (this is an honest thank you, not sarcasm)

It amazes me how much people complain because they meet some bad apples. For those looking for a relationship, you only need to find one right person.
13 years

Oxymoronic?

canadianenglish wrote
I guess black people should only date each other, and Asians should only date other Asians. I kinda thought that mentality died with my grandparents, they always thought it was odd I dated big girls.

Peferences are nothing new. Many tall people will date only other tall people (especially tall women wanting tall men), and people wanting to date someone around their own age.

The politically correct thing to say is that it shouldn't matter what someone looks like. But in reality, everyone has preferences.
13 years

Hiding your gaining belly

What is the sense of gaining, if you don't want anyone to know, and you are uncomfortable. Either poop, or get off of the pot. If you gain, flaunt it. Otherwise stop gaining.
13 years

Fas that like thin girls?

I like tall women and busty women. Depending on what you mean by thin--extremely thin, no. But between fat and thin, yes.
13 years

Guessing game

Maybe he wants to come online as a woman, and needs to make sure all the information meshes.
13 years

I'm done lurking, and i need help with my gf

I have said this before, but it is worth repeating. Very few women want to gain. People come here and see a lot of people who want to gain, but this is not typical for the rest of the real world. If you want someone to gain, you'll need to find someone who wants to gain, and not try to talk someone into it.
13 years

Omg itchy!!!

Some drug stores have clinics that are very cheap. See if you have one near you. Just because you had a bad doctor who sent you home before does not mean all doctors are like that. And since they are associated with the drug store, they have to be nice.
13 years

My wife is so fat that she is immobile

That reminds me of a chat I had with someone. She told me she was 200 pounds, and had to have the doors widened so she could go through them. I guess she was 6 inches tall. lol.
13 years

Big / supersize difference

Accordng to the people who make clothes, BBW is between size 14-26 abd SSBBW is 28 and above.
13 years

419 scams

The Nigerian scams are very "wordy." Would anyone really write a normal message to someone like that?
13 years