Contest: sweet and spooky

Thanks for the sample entry! smiley
9 years

Contest: sweet and spooky

New contest! It's getting closer to Halloween for people, so that's the theme we're going with this time. The artwork must be Halloween themed, and as always, it must include someone with more than a few pounds on them or someone being fattened up. The special feature we're adding this time is ghosts, so make sure your entry features a ghost somewhere in it. smiley

Also... apple? Candy/toffee apples are a popular sweet for all, especially at Halloween, so you have to include a candy/toffee apple somewhere in your drawing. smiley

Deadline is December 2nd, Midnight Central US time. As usual, the winner of the contest will receive 1 month of Gold membership.
9 years

Men abaondon fat date (dm)

chubbyhoney wrote:
I feel like I wrote 'if you just watch the male version..' millions of times on this thread. Has anyone watched it, or is it just me?

Have placed a link to the male version in the OP for people to browse if they wish.
10 years

Plumpbox

Back again with a load of morphed photos once more, banned.

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/profiles/view.php
lardroll jboxy72@gmail.com'>djboxy72@gmail.com 78.4.164.102 13 Aug 2014 21
10 years

Definite underagers banned

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/profiles/view.php
carolinegameboy tal@bondmedical.com 72.186.119.58 12 Sep 2012 17

Another 17 year old, banned.
10 years

This or that

Marvel. smiley

Lemon or lime?
10 years

Sweet toronto guy

Welcome to FF, looks like you've gotten a photo up after all. smiley Good luck with your search.
10 years

No more risks?

protgans wrote:
If you want to be unmobile you are just an idiot. And if you want that please that person needs help..

That's enough of that, it's not the site for it. This isn't a vanilla FA site, it involves fantasies and fetishes alike. You don't have to like the concept of immobility (and you're not being forced to like it or take part in it), but you don't have to say anything about it either.
10 years

Is gaining healthy?

protgans wrote:
I'm not like a 'you need to be healthy' guy but sometimes I think people are going to far and more destroying themselves rather than getting 'beautiful' big.

protgans wrote:
You are 100% right! I'm referring to the the gainers or 450+lbs.

Are you saying that those who are that big have destroyed their bodies and aren't beautiful? I would hope not. As browneyedfeedee noted, this is a site where people come to get away from that thinking.
10 years