I don't get it.

nowave wrote:
How is that a double standard? Everyone is entitled to their personal preference of what they do or don't find attractive. Nobody is immune to that nor should anyone feel restricted to limit themselves in pursuing who they find attractive based purely on their own physical qualities. That'd be a bit silly, no? You'd assume of all places that'd be most apparent here.

This. Also some forget that there's a number of big guys here that love smaller girls specifically. Are they wrong too? Of course not.

Thread locked.
10 years

This or that

Tea.

Dark chocolate or white chocolate?
10 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

-FF profile location search returning-

Just adding this here to the topic as it's been absent from it.

The map was removed since it was linked to Google, who were updating their own maps. While the map system itself will not return, profile location search will return in Fantasy Feeder Version 2. People will be able to search profiles by location, so you'll be able to find all the members in your area.
10 years

Definite underagers banned

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/profiles/view.php
Amanda132 amanda_branden@***.com 74.72.167.41 6 Sep 2014 17

Cross-posting to here, user is 17 years old, banned.
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

There will also be two distribution events at Gamestop in October-November too for X/Y owners:
It has been announced that two distribution events are coming to the US this October in Gamestop stores. From October 13th to October 26th, you'll be able to obtain a Serial Code to receive a special Shiny Gengar at Gamestop Stores. This Gengar comes holding the Gengarite and matches the event being held in Japan later this month, and is to tie in with the upcoming TCG set, Phantom Forces.

Next, from October 27th to November 16th, you'll be able to get a Serial Code to receive the Mythical Pokémon, Diancie. As known, this Diancie can only be obtained through this event and, when traded to Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, gives you the Diancite item to Mega Evolve it into Mega Diancie
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

New video and pic to go with the earlier post:

Mega Gallade has Inner Focus as it's ability. One of your rivals, Wally, seems he has one.

Mega Sharpedo has the ability Strong Jaw. The saw-teeth on it's nose seem to be retractable. All of it's stats are increased. Team Aqua leader Archie has one.

Mega Camerupt has the ability Sheer Force. It's speed is lowered, but all of it's other stats are increased. Team Magma leader Maxie has one.

More news on the cover legends too:
Primal Kyogre's ability is Primordial Sea and it blocks Fire-type moves and changing the weather. Its (signature) move is Origin Pulse. Primal Groudon's ability is Desolate Land and it blocks Water-type moves and changing the weather. It's (signature) move is Precipice Blades. Both (signature) moves can hit multiple opponents. The new weathers are permanent but fade when the Pokémon is switched out
10 years

Definite underagers banned

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/profiles/view.php
mrwwe360 avidleemensch@gmail.com'>davidleemensch@gmail.com 67.3.100.84 13 Sep 2014 44
hi my name is david i am 13 and when i get older i want to be just like you dudes be fat

This one's only 13!! smiley Banned!
10 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Welcome all newcomers here to FF. smiley
10 years

Dating etiquette

Locking this - we've already had a very similar topic recently:

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/forum/view-thread.php
10 years