Clothes & the ssbbw

I personally think that much of that is for show. It does happen, but not that often. Most gainers wear stretch pants and oversize tops. Even if they wear more form fitting clothes, they should have a pear of sweats in the closet when they can't fit in their normal clothes. And I think many gainers enjoy buying clothes that are too big and grow into them.
13 years

Money

You can't disability for just being fat. There has to be something wrong which is permanent and can't be fixed.

Most fat people can not lose weight, so I think it is fair that they get disability if they truly can not work. However I agree with the others here that it is not fair for the taxpayers to support someone who chooses to be fat and is looking for a hand out.

There are millions of people who are in wheelchairs, blind, etc who go to work every day. If someone can sit at a computer and post on FF, they can sit at a computer or phone at work and do something productive.
13 years

Ignoring ims

I would rather someone ignore me than chat with me when she does not want to, or is busy. That way, I know if someone is chatting with me, it's because she wants to, and not just doing it because she feels obligated.
13 years

Ignoring ims

Well, I figure someone does not want to talk, or talk to me. However, if they are honest, I will remove them from my buddy list. If they ignore me, I'll try again another day. So, if you want less IMs from me, be honest.
13 years

Anyone else fed up of being messed around?

katsujinken wrote
johnxyz wrote
I've had women do this to me in the past. There was a fire at their job, they had a family emergency, etc. The key is to cut your losses and not to meet the person. If it doesn't seem right, it probably isn't.

Well that's easy to say when that woman isn't the only person you've ever met who doesn't give you blanks stares when you talk about all the things you love ..oh ya and when she isn't the most beautiful woman in the world.

I had both & lost them. It really sucks to care about someone so much that you'd be willing to overcome any obsticle for them but even then, they end up not waiting for you on the other side despite what what they told you.

It's worse than that in my situation because she's destroying herself with her alternative. And what alterative do I get in return? To be with someone just because they're convenient & be haunted by their pale comparison.

Ya, the losses are cut pretty clearly.

Many many years ago I had a blind date with probably the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She was the only person I had ever seen who had all of the physical attributes that I like in a woman.

I drove into Washington DC, paid to park, and was screened by the front desk and waited for her to come downstairs to meet me. When she finally came down, she told me that a friend of hers had just called, and that she had not seen him in a while, and she would rather be with him than me. She then told me "maybe some other time." I told her not a chance in hell and walked out angry.

I would rather be with someone who is less attractive, less friendly, or even be with no one at all then to be with someone who jerks me around.
13 years

All forum posts are public via the internet

Why should this site help protect the people who are in the closet?
13 years

Anyone else fed up of being messed around?

I've had women do this to me in the past. There was a fire at their job, they had a family emergency, etc. The key is to cut your losses and not to meet the person. If it doesn't seem right, it probably isn't.
13 years

Feed big bertha

I remember it. I enjoyed it.
13 years

I really want to gain but i have a hard time...

The more you eat, the more you can eat. Just eat a little more than is comfortable for you.
13 years

Fake or real?

Usually the fakes are pretty stupid, and sooner or later they are figured out.
13 years