A stuffing dilema

first things first, you are not a freak. lol

THe human body isn't really designed to handle a sudden gorging (part of the fun i think ^_^) so it will no doubt be uncomfortable the first few times. Just try and take it slow and ease yourself into it, also the following thread may be of use:

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/forum/viewthread.php

It's pretty simple but true, i'm sure you could also find similar threads through use of the search function to aid you. smiley
14 years

Age checking

I found this fascinating: smiley

Tubbyteen wrote
Hey there, im finally back. I was deleted a long time ago because they suspected me of not being 18 or older. But anywhos, im just droppin by to say hi. I love fat and would love to reach 300lbs or more someday smiley

Yet i check his profile for his age, and lo and behold, he is STILL only 18.

I say just permaban straight out, i'm deleteing the post cause it doesn't look good for the site.
14 years

For the gainers out there

No, i'm actually the opposite really, lol.

I've never been a big fan of food, I was the fussiest eater as a kid and lived on a diet of peanut butter sandwhiches and chocolate milk until i was in school lol.

My gain is more out of a desire to be fat and so eating alot if often a challange, but it deffinetly gets easier as you get bigger smiley
14 years

Gaining weight but not fat

silencepatiencegrace wrote
Actually this is kinda what i wanted to do, i didn't want to get completely fat until i met the right girl, if that makes sense?

It does, and i can relate, however as the wise eagledancer once explained to me, if you hope to attract a girl while you are thinner, why would she be attracted to you if you then decided to get fatter?

Except for the rare occasion that you meet a female feeder, a girl will fall for what you currently are, not what you want to be and if that is thin, then, you suddenly growing fat will most likely be a turn off and result in her breaking up with you anyway.

As a result, I am now chubby and more confident that if i ever do get a gf, she won't be too concerened about my weight, or gaining there of. smiley
14 years

Gaining supplements and aids

pampama wrote
Hi I heard some antidepressants make you fat.

lmfao
14 years

Age checking

occidio wrote
Though since it's only 6 days old ...

LOL

Didn't even know it was a murder victim's name, Brown is pretty common as is Nicole, however its probably best she, like all young looking people on here get checked out. smiley
14 years

Women asking men out

No_Limit_Soldier17 wrote
Because it's often certain that a girl being nice is just that, being nice and nothing comes of it.

This is so true and something I wish I could learn, so often I mistake being nice for interest and it all goes horrible when I try and act on that supposed interest. So many good friends i've lost this way... smiley
14 years