Want to gain

Gaining is not good for somone who bends to peer pressure.
13 years

Who is the fatest in this forum?

Not everyone who doesn't post a picture is a fake. But we all know what people are talking about. People who say that they are 1000 or 2000 pounds, and when you ask them questions, have no clue what it is like to be over 500.
13 years

Boobies

One thing, is that people are what they are. Even when people accept themselves as BBW/BHMs, they still feel insecure about something. I love absolutely huge boobs. But few of the women I was with long term had a large chest. There's just other things that are more important. Of course, if someone with large boobs wants to lend me theirs for a little while I wouldn't complain. lol.
13 years

Boobies

how come the last person has no name?
13 years

Boobies

I don't think that BBW and perky really go together. If someone likes someone larger, they have to expect things to sag. I personally think saggy is sexier than perky anyway.
13 years

Man boobies

$34? You could get it at WalMart for $5, I am sure.
13 years

Man boobies

I think the men here may have larger breasts than many women. But I think most people here are with larger women. I am a 38B, but most of the women I know are larger.
13 years

The dilemma...

The chance of finding anyone who wants to gain a lot of weight in any small group is very small. People are so used to chatting to people here, they think a lot of people are into it. They are not.

You will need to run ads or look around here.
13 years

How to convince my gf to gain?

Find someone who wants to gain. Don't force it on someone who doesn't want to.
13 years