Any new ideas?

Butterine wrote
Rustina wrote
lots of transfat that will make bellies fatter.

Oh dear.

lol, i thought exactly the same...

Kaiven wrote
Well trans fat will do that, just be careful of it's main side effect, death.

lmfao, touche.
14 years

Female feeders

winterstocking wrote
I think the guys who are successful in attracting and keeping feedery women should give some tips. smiley

maybe there are none? :O
14 years

Target weight = happiness?

I've wondered about this too, i know for me, the biggest thing i get out of gaining is the look and feel of my body, i absolutely love it, and i honestly never thought i'd be the type of person to love my body.
It doesn't stop the doubts though, not caring what others think is really alot harder then people make out, so i'll still have times where i think i'm too big.
However, when i'm alone, i really feel content with my body, i adore it and eagerly look forward to seeing how being even bigger feels.
Its not so much the idea of gaining which i feel unable to stop though, its the eating lol.
I've never been big on food and had to push hard to get my gain started, yet now its like second nature to overeat and the hunger when i don't eat is amplified. On those occasions where i do try to stop gaining, i find it impossible to halt the eating habits which i have developed. As a result, i sometimes worry that when i do reach my target weight, i'll just keep eating and gaining wether i want to or not.

Hmm, it is a concern, however i think it is one shared by the majority of the gaining community, so don't worry too much and do what you feel is best. smiley
14 years

First fat summer

eagledancer wrote
Maximum wrote
eagledancer wrote
With that in mind, I hope both you and Max post pictures of yourself in swimwear smiley

lol there is one on my profile from the water park i refer too, shows it off quite nicely too if I do say so myself smiley

Oh, I'm just hoping for you and GreatScott to post pictures of yourselves in tiny bikinis smiley I'll settle for very small speedos smiley

LOL, not quite my style...
14 years

Fatten a celebrity

Kiera Knightly, lol she needs it smiley
14 years

Who has found love on fantasyfeeder?

winterstocking wrote
I've met several people I'd like to commit adultery with. smiley

Sinner!

lol, what about your poor hubby?
14 years