Age checking

chubbyhoney wrote:
So now I've had to reply to him explaining why a site doesn't allow soliciting and he has deleted his account in a huff.

Oh well that's no great loss, he was a bonehead anyway, knew a woman or two who rolled their eyes about him.

I have sent her a notice now about it as well, if she does more stuff after this she'll get some time off. Remember to try and get copies of the messages/shouts before you delete them - it makes messaging them about it a lot easier to work with.
10 years

Contest: summer sundaes

Aww, nicely done Ghouliette! smiley Thank you very much for your art entry, best of luck too.
10 years

Age checking

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/profiles/view.php
candysorbaii candysorbai@***.com 24.44.181.115 28 Jul 2014 18

Age check sent.

Update; she provided valid proof of age.
10 years

Photo/video thieves

chubbyhoney wrote:
I'm thinking about it as I've just read the age-checking thread where Princess Bubblegum has reported Fatgirlsash for stealing photos of her from Tumblr to bring here (to make a second account to get around an age check on her first account). Currently, the second account has been deleted and she has a couple of days ban.

It seems that one punishment is far more substantial than the other, despite the 'crime' of stealing photos being the same. In fact, you could argue that what fatgirlsash has done is worse, yet she has 2 days off instead of a month.

Hmm? I didn't give her two days off, I gave her a week off. She still has to provide proof of age by August 1st or be perma-banned though (she was given a week to provide ID as usual, which is what I meant by giving her the rest of the week off, since her age check week will expire before her multi-account suspension week). I edited my other post to make it a bit clearer to read, whoops. I'll make a post about the various suspensions/etc when I have time.

Still, week vs month, I do see your point. It does distress people to have their content stolen and placed on here too.
10 years

Photo/video thieves

This is a topic I've made for tracking down those who've stolen photos/videos from here and placed them on other websites. Most of the time I imagine they use aliases to hide themselves, but sometimes they'll slip up and allow us to find out who they are on here. The penalties are 'a 1 month suspension, followed by an immediate ban for repeat offenders'.

Our first entry is fog332, who was found easily enough by tracking his username from his Tumblr: fog332.tumblr.com/

He stole photos belonging to Softly, anonymouscollegegainer and other women, so he was suspended for a month.

fog332 fog332@rambler.ru 31.202.253.68 16 Aug 2011 44

To fog332,

Some other site members have reported you as stealing women's photos from this website including those of Softly and AnonymousCollegeGainer to place on your own personal Tumblr. The former member was so upset when she found out that she has deleted her account and left the website. These women's photos are -not- for you to steal and place elsewhere, and all it has done is cause distress to many site members. This behaviour is totally unacceptable, and you have now been suspended from Fantasy Feeder for one month.

We would ask that you pay attention to this part of the site rules - respect others - Please be courteous and respectful to other members at all times. Do not post anything that is rude, insulting or offensive and don't be deliberately antagonistic. Avoid posting in all CAPITALS or all bold letters as this can be interpreted as aggressive behaviour.

And we would ask that you also pay attention to this part of the site rules - respect copyright - Please respect the copyright of others when uploading content. If you know who the owner is, make sure you have their permission. If you don't know the owner but you think it may upset someone - don't use it!

If you repeat this behaviour and steal photos from here to post elsewhere once again, you will be permanently banned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Website Moderator
Fantasy Feeder
team@fantasyfeeder.com
www.fantasyfeeder.com

However today I was contacted by Unicorn Cupcakes and informed he had stolen photos of hers and put them on his Tumblr - I checked and he has done so despite being suspended. I found another account on his IP has been online since (treee45), so I have sent it a request for a photo with sign. Have also sent a check to the another account on there as well. As for his main account however, I have upgraded his ban to permanent.

treee45 treee4545@rambler.ru 31.202.253.68 23 May 2014 42
watermelon stormm23@rambler.ru 31.202.253.68 5 Aug 2013 43

To fog332,

You were previously suspended for a month for stealing women's photos from
this website to place on your own personal Tumblr, while distressing other members of the site. We warned you that you would be banned if you repeated this conduct and reminded you of the site rules surrounding your conduct. Now we have had another distressed woman report to us that you have stolen photos using another account to place on your Tumblr while being suspended, which we have confirmed.

Your behaviour has been completely unacceptable and thoroughly disgraceful, and you have now been permanently banned from Fantasy Feeder.

No further correspondence will be entered into.

Website Moderator
Fantasy Feeder
team@fantasyfeeder.com
www.fantasyfeeder.com

Edit: treee45 has fled. Also watermelon never provided anything so she has been banned.
10 years

Contest: summer sundaes

Just bumping this, it's been a month so far and there has only been one entry. Hoping there will be more to come before August 25. smiley
10 years

Why im here...

Softly (the topic creator) has left the site, so I may as well lock this.
10 years

Age checking

fatgirlsash went and stole photos from another woman (Princess Bubblegum) to make an alt, it would seem.

fatgirlsash asktana@mail.com 109.155.167.57 30 Jun 2014 18
gainergirlaudrey rincesspink911@gmail.com'>princesspink911@gmail.com 109.155.167.57 25 Jul 2014 20

Hello! I just found out today that the user gainergirlaudrey has been stealing pics
from my tumblr and using them as her own??? And it's kind of upsetting, to be
honest. Is there any possible way to stop this? For proof you can visit my tumblr;
bonnibelly.tumblr.com

Trying to evade the age thing I see. In light of that, she gets the remainder of her age-check week off, and the gainergirlaudrey account has banned and removed. Even if she provides age proof though, I'm not giving her an early pardon from this week suspension.
10 years

Age checking

Age check sent to fatgirlsash.

fatgirlsash asktana@mail.com 109.155.167.57 30 Jun 2014 18
10 years

Fake females thread 3

Photo + sign check sent to HerMajesty369.

HerMajesty369 hermajesty369@***.com 71.61.103.127 22 Jul 2014 33
10 years