Are there any christians here?

It looks like the topic creator/TheNiceGuy has deleted his account. I'll still leave the topic open though, it's one that could be quite useful to others.
10 years

Age checking

Sammii wrote:
Think she may be 18 actually as I have just searched her email through facebook, then found her mothers profile and had a nosey and it seems she was 18 in April. Either way though I think when she made her account she was underage!

I just checked her shouts here and can confirm that with:

hazykitty455 4 months ago
Today is my 18th birthday yay

I've sent her an ID check and if she did turn 18 then, will have to delete/remake her account.

Edit: She sent in a normal headshot of herself saying "I am 18". Sigh. Emailed her back with the same age check message.

... and she's sent back "4/24/1995". That's... not what we asked for.
10 years

Stealing photos

Also one of the offenders who stole Softly's (and other women's) photos to place them on his Tumblr has now been caught and punished. If anyone else spies individuals doing this sort of behaviour, please let us admins know.
10 years

Age checking

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/profiles/view.php
Haytham Kenway sparkymilarkey@googlemail 80.5.70.46 9 Apr 2014 23

Eep, he does look quite young. Age check sent.
10 years

Curvage.org

People are in luck, Curvage is back up(sort of). smiley It's been down for emergency maintenance. I'd guess something blew up unexpectedly since it happened without notice.

Maintenance Mode
This board is in Maintenance Mode. Curvage server required emergency maintenance over the last few days. Now to make sure all is restored. We will be back soon.
10 years

Age checking

meow_meow chawalhere2317@outlook.co 171.25.193.20 29 Apr 2014 21

Posted up a photo of her looking only 14 or so. Check sent.
10 years

Definite underagers banned

I have sent her an age check now. Cross-posting this in the age checking topic too.
10 years

Why im here...

It's thought that they simply don't care and are only fishing to get their rocks off, or to to speak. They make those statements to see if they get a bite or not. If they're successful they're happy, if they get a hostile rejection they don't care and just move onto the next person. One particular exchange I saw in chat from years ago sticks in my mind:

Girl: "why didn't you read my profile?"
Guy: "lol didn't wanna read it, simple as that"

Unfortunately for them, Netherwulff is right when he says they can get in trouble for acting so ignorant, so people can feel free to report them. Checking whether or not someone's into humiliation before humiliating them is just plain common sense. And decency.
10 years

Obesity and employment rights

I edited your post and turned the link into a tinyurl for you since the size of the link was making the topic a bit screwy. smiley It's all working properly now.
10 years

Definite underagers banned

Ti-Floup maxter97270@hotmail.fr 95.138.50.38 9 Jun 2014 16

Another 16 year old.

Hi! I'm French so sorry me for my bad english, I'm 16 years old (yes these young) I'm pretty shy ... $ but after goingsmiley I love fat girl since small and see these fat more beautiful, but I think what these unusual loves herself and that there is wanting to grow this age. I would love to meet or get to know other people who like and who share the same passion and the same as me. I will not revealed to me in a description ... Otherwise there will be nothing left to say after ^ ^ therefore,So, if you want to talk or get to know, I'm all yes! smiley

Banned.
10 years