Thunder thighs

BubbleButtBoy wrote
Out of curiosity, why exactly are they called Thunder thighs?

I'm guessing you've never been "Thunderstruck" smiley
14 years

Fat transfer

georgejorge wrote
If anyone wants to send a few hundred pounds my way...

lol screw jenny craig and weight loss diets, donate that unwanted flab to a desperate "fatty to be" smiley
14 years

Thunder thighs

FriesWithThatShake wrote
*Waits for Thunder_Thighs to post*

lol, I thought this thread was actually refering to her at first...
14 years

Gainers getting...erm...younger?

eagledancer wrote
(for example, Laurall K. Hamilton's work)

Actually very good vampire fiction as well, lol works as horror, crime and erotica. smiley
14 years

Growing up fat...

BubbleButtBoy wrote
Yeah, I was an uncannily chubby kid, too. Fortunately enough, my habit of wearing red felt shoes and carrying a tote bag earned me more ridicule than my weight.

LOL aren't kids funny...

I used to get called "Baby" in primary school cause i was so short, (my shorts literally touched my socks) There were a number of other things too, but it was mostly cause i was small and quiet, an easy target i guess...
14 years

~most unique fetish~

Ffancy wrote
Maximum wrote

I was thinking about this thread at work today and realised probably the majority of these fetishes have their own sites and communities, lol a site full of corpses for people to get excited over, disturbing...

I'm not sure we're in any place to criticize or laugh at them, as I am 100% certain there are people out there saying similiar things about a site for erotic fattening. It feels natural to us to desire fat. Probably those with even-less-socially-acceptable desires are just as much doing what comes naturally to them. Pot belly, meet kettle ***er.

Oh I agree, was more a lol of fear/creepiness. But I agree with your point, that's where the thought developed from, I had no idea such a place as this could exist and yet now it is like an online home, It only dawned on me recently that the same situation could occur with any one of the fetishes listed in this thread. Quite fascinating really.
14 years

Fat transfer

winterstocking wrote
There's a Paul Jennings short story for kids about just that thing. Can't remember the title though. (Australians? Help me out!)

Don't remember it, but just wanted to say that Paul Jennings is the KING of short stories.

smiley
14 years

Confessions pt. 2

RubyRipples wrote
My confession - I laughed.

If you'd had the b***s to simply be true to what you like, none of that would ever have happened. smiley

Easier said then done, lol I'm sure there would be less problems in the world if everyone was true to themselves, but its not like its ever going to happen...
14 years