Girls in the north east

SillyApathetic wrote
This thread belongs in the personals ad section. fantasyfeeder.com/cms/forum/viewforum.php

lol, who needs mods here... smiley
14 years

~most unique fetish~

winterstocking wrote
Yeah, I don't get the rape aspect. I don't think a dead body is a person.

I'd be happy to sign off something to let my body be used by necrophiles. I can't donate organs/blood but I'd like to give *someone* some jollies afterwards, and it'd keep them away from the bodies of people whose families might care about that sort of thing.

lol creepy, I'd rather donate my body to science...

I was thinking about this thread at work today and realised probably the majority of these fetishes have their own sites and communities, lol a site full of corpses for people to get excited over, disturbing...
14 years

Growing up fat...

ages wrote
hmm this definatly has made me realise how important it is to come out of the fa/feeder closet and not pretend like this isnt a part of my life.

QFT

smiley
14 years

First fat summer

Yeah, I went through it at the start of the year (our summer) went to a water park, was so scary yet so exhillerating at the same time, and maybe it was just my imagination but I could have sworn a few of the female lifeguards gave my bulging belly the once over, lol. smiley
14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Is it just me, or do they look like more "alternate forms" of the previous game legendaries, Palkia and Dialga?
14 years

Gainers getting...erm...younger?

Glad to see everyone has kept it sensible. I agree with what has been said, they are too young for a variety of reasons and just have to tough it out like the rest of us did, sure it may be helpful to discuss it in yahoo groups and stuff, but no pics, no gaining, no nothing until they are an adult and can make an informed decision while realising the effect it will have on every aspect of their lifestyle.

As always, if anyone knows and/or suspects someone on this site to be underage, please "report abuse" or PM a mod. We take this matter very seriously and do everything we can to ensure the protection of the site's users.
14 years

~most unique fetish~

pleesspamme wrote
How come nobody has brought up necrophilia? Now that's a messed up fetish. I might be able to understand having sex with a recently deceased person, but some people like it when the people are rotting.

You know the most disturbing thing about it? It's rape... unless someone gave someone else permission to do it with the after they died...

lol dangerous thoughts this path leads to smiley
14 years