Wow stephenie meyer really blew up...

She has really become gorgeous. Let's hope she continues to gain. And let's especially hope she doesn't turn into a spokesperson for a diet company.
14 years

Chairs creaking

I worked for a retailer that sold them. They are not supposed to be used in commercial establishments. Just once in a while for residential use. We had a bad batch where they put too much starch in them plastic, and they had to be recalled.
14 years

Fattening with estrogens

navelblimp wrote
no mucho. con opertacion surgical con mil inyecciones de su propria grasa que cuesta 30-40,000 usd es seguro a hacerce pear tan bella que possible. es bastante caro no se puede sentirse por dolor hasta 6 meses pero es como milagro. lastima que sale tan caro....

estrogen sirve para engordarse en general.

HUHHHH?????????
14 years

Anyone else feel as if they have out grown this fetish??

I think a true feedee is something that is part of them, and will never change. It started as a child and continued. On the other hand, people who just go from one fetish to another looking for a fetish will probably get tired of it.
14 years

Personal theme songs

I'm a Loser, by the Beatles
14 years

My girlfriend is losing weight

What I am referring to in my post is HAES, which stands for Health At Every Size. Some people in the medical community are finding out that losing weight does not help many conditions, and that the focus should be the medical problems, and not the weight. As I said, most people who lose weight regain it back plus more. This is not healthy, and usually makes the patients overall health worse. Google it, and read it on Wikipedia. I can guarantee you that the purpose of HAES is NOT, as one person put it, to give FA's boners.
14 years

My girlfriend is losing weight

I'm sorry, but I totally disagree with everyone here.

Dieters are the most boring people in the world. They have to discuss every little thing they eat, don't eat, could have eaten, etc. She does not have to bring this up constantly when she knows you are against it. She is not being supportive of you either.

Also, doctors are just as fat phobic as everyone else. Losing weight is not healthy. Since most people regain more than what they weighed, encouraging patients to start the yoyo dieting and roller coaster ride where usually the person weighs more in the is NOT healthy. There are no diseases that only fat people get, so there is no guarantee that even if she lost weight, she would solve any medical problems. If she has any issues they should be addressed by treatment, not a diet.

In any case, no matter who is right and wrong, I think you two can never be happy together right now. I would find someone else. By the time that is ready to end, chances are your current girlfriend will be bigger than she ever was. And maybe realize that dieting is useless.
14 years