Ladies - do you want to be immobile?

disconnectedsmile wrote
pics?

Is that ALL you ever ask for smiley
14 years

Fat tax

rock9632 wrote
Will you be joining a private army to succend in Afghanastian? I assmene that the members of it will have fundraisers to get their equipment.

lol this is hilariously ironic...
14 years

Vegetarian

Thunder_Thighs wrote
I only found out recently that veal was baby cows

And lamb is baby sheep smiley

Oh, so thats why Mary had a LITTLE lamb...

A little pork...

and a little ham!

smiley
14 years

Possible ffa ?

shryve wrote
You took the trouble to sign up yesterday just to post this "Fat-Positive" statement???

PlumpCourtney wrote
Possibly, but if your profile picture is really of you, I wouldn't let her ruin that body smiley Just try to fatten her up!

lol

I can kinda see where shes coming from, but thats part of the fun, "ruining" what society deems a "perfect body" into something only us here would find incredibly sexy, full points to the person who does it to, quite a brave undertaking smiley
14 years

Growing up fat...

eagledancer wrote
(do you still have pointed ears? How awesome...)

I have pointy ears! I like to think it means I have secret Elven heritage ^_^
14 years

Women asking men out

FriesWithThatShake wrote
But the main reason I bring up this thread is because of women that DON'T ask guys out in the hopes that the guy they're interested asks THEM out. A couple years ago, I had 3 girls reconnect to me via facebook, and say how they used to like me and had hoped I'd ask them out. Back then, however, I was much more shy than I am now. (I've talked about how much so in the past here). It was good to hear, but I had no idea that I had been liked.

This is very interesting, I know on occasions talking with my dad, he said he once caught up with a girl, many years later, who, when they were in school together, she was the hottest most popular girl in the school, yet she actually confessed, all those years later to how smitten she was with my dad and how cute she thought he was. He was naturally dumb founded as he was like me growing up (quiet and shy) and never in a million years would have thought the girl everyone else wanted, actually wanted him.

Having said that, I haven't had the same success, i've only ever honestly liked 3 girls in my entire life and none of those worked out, (2 were flat out rejection, the other one was due to other matters)

So as inspiring as my dads advice was, i don't find myself with beauty queens confessing their undying love for me... lol.

FriesWithThatShake wrote
I never understood why some guys and girls would ask people they didn't know out for a date.

lol I don't get this either, like when you see a pretty girl out somewhere and you know you'll never see them again, you think most guys would just ask them out, but how do you ask out someone who you know nothing about? :S

As for the hints thing, lol don't bother girls, I wouldn't know if a girl wanted me if she stripped and sat on my lap, i'm that oblivious to those kind of things...
14 years

Favorite superhero???

Saphiel wrote
Probably Mr. Furious, because of his boundless rage. smiley

LOL that is one of the greatest movies of all time, i love the guy who can only go invisible when no one is looking and of course Ben Stiller is a god of comedy.

Chubosaurus wrote
she's amazing

the coolest 11 year old in the whole world

lol I believe the actor is 13 now, she was very good in 500 Days of Summer as well, where I first saw her, big future ahead of her. smiley
14 years

Vegetarian

Amatrix wrote
When I think about how gross some food is... like eggs *you are literally eating a chicken fetus, from a chicken butt...* or veal *little baby cows*.I wish I had the will to be vegan, or vegetarian.

lol its funny, no one wants to think about it that way, really, egg is in almost everything, yet you try and tell someone that they are eating fetus' and they spazz out and pretend to ignore/not hear you.

I only found out recently that veal was baby cows (I thought it was just a simpsons joke) but it's hard to change 20 years of eating tasty food, lol.
14 years