Girdles

It looks like girdles are pretty much out of style now.
14 years

Frustrated with height & physical shallowness?

I couldn't agree with you more. I am 5' 9" which is supposed to be average for a man. When I was single and dating, even women who were 5' 7" said I was too short for them. People post things like, race unimportant, or that it doesn't matter what you look like. Then they dump you when you are not 6 feet tall. The funniest thing is that many women who are 6 feet tall or talller will not date anyone who is at least 6' 2". Then they complain that they can't find anyone. Of course not, the tall men don't mind dating women who are short. So that leaves the shallow tall women all alone. But they would rather be alone than with someone shorter than them.
14 years

Looking for bbw to roleplay with

Sounds like something that should be taken private.
14 years

Girlfriends fat?

bellyrub wrote
I always thought SSBBW was around 350. BUt then again it depends on height.

That is why it goes by clothing size. Size 28W and above.
14 years

Girlfriends fat?

The clothing manufactuers also say that size 28 starts SSBBW
14 years

Girlfriends fat?

According to the clothing manufactuers, BBW starts at size 14, so she is definitely a BBW.
14 years

Ssbbw on tv

Anyone who has WLS, is much more likely to die.
14 years

Fatten a celebrity

I would love to re-fatten all of the idiot celebrities who push Nutri-System and other worthless diets. Of course, when they regain the weight, they disappear. These are people like Kirstie, Valerie, Tony, etc. Especially Carnie because she was pushing deadly WLS. I wonder how many people died following her advice.
14 years