Pokemon! ^_^

New video showcasing the starter Mega Evolutions, Primal Groudon and Kyogre, and Mega Diancie.

Link:
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

greathadouken wrote:
I couldn't get into black and white.... I've always been a fan of the originals and heart gold soul silver.... Is platinum worth playing?

Oh yeah, Platinum was nice. The game engine and surfing were terribly slow in Diamond and Pearl, but were quickened up a lot for Platinum. The game's also been prettied up more, with extra animations as well. A proper Battle Frontier was added too, though it's the same one that was in HG/SS.
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Mega Sableye revealed:

It is said that Mega Sableye uses the jewel as a powerful defensive tool in battle. From behind the shelter of the jewel, it can readily exploit the opponent’s weaknesses and take advantage of any openings. It is said that the jewel hardens into such strength that no attack can even make a scratch!

Video:

10 years

Definite underagers banned

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/profiles/view.php
kevynstorm jpass123@hotmail.com 97.92.148.19 8 Jun 2014 23

States 'im 17 turning 18 soon' on his AboutMe, banned.

Also another one that's only 14. smiley

cmich67 Colinm6767@gmail.com 198.228.201.155 8 Jun 2014 25

About Me:
Im 14 and looking for a girl who doesnt care about age. You may think Im young but everywhere I go no one my age has a fat fetish. Or is comfortable with it. So I hoping I can find someone who is young enough who doesnt care.

Banned.
10 years

Harassment thread

LukeFatWalker JediForce20@hotmail.com 68.28.51.121 28 May 2014 36

Abuse report (10 hours ago), from lil Gabby, about a profile
he wont leave me alone

After checking in with her, he has now received a request to not contact her any more.
10 years

What to do?! bf is too thin :(

dizzydaisy wrote:
Murphy is absolutely right! If he doesn't want to gain don't manipulate him into it.

So, no. Don't take any of these suggestions I've been reading. Don't bake him a big cake and "appeal to his competitive side" and bet him to eat all of it. Don't "accidentally" make him a giant sandwich. Don't take him out to eat with the purpose of fattening him up. Or making him fatty treats for that reason. It isn't really a matter of if you push them on him or not if you have ulterior motives.

You want him to gain? Talk to him about it! You know, like someone in a healthy relationship would.

This. Maybe he'll decide to change his body for you after talking with him about it, and maybe he won't. It's his body and his choice about it, and one has to respect that and not manipulate him in any way, even if the manipulation seems minor or harmless. And if he chooses not to gain/etc, then nothing can be done I'm afraid.
10 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Welcome kamil and skinny smiley
10 years

First date advice!!!!

Maximum wrote:
Umm, what's with the pic? That's not her is it? Because I doubt she'd like the idea of you putting pics of her on a fetish website before you've even been on a date with her. Not to mention the whole consent issue...

This exactly. I've removed the photo. Baaad, bad idea to post her photo here, please don't do it again.
10 years