Age checking

occidio wrote
happyinlife / jessiebear provided altered proof of age. She is not to be allowed back on the site for at least 2 years.

ah, this makes sense with the trashed thread from earlier, I must say though, she didn't look underage :S
14 years

Favorite superhero???

LOL

isn't she just pure Kick-Ass?

I have fantasised about being able to reload while running like she does near the end, it is just the coolest move ever...
14 years

Waste to hip ratio

disconnectedsmile wrote
jellybellyrolls wrote
don't mean to be a bug or anything but I'm literally dying of curiosity and anticipation. Does anyone now anything about waste-to-hip ratio's?

don't you mean waist-to-hip?
typically, waste deals with a whole different area of the body.

lol maybe he has issues with that area, i know sometimes i'm amazed at the amount of waste i create in ratio to the size of my hips!

yeah, i think i went to far on this one... lol
14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

blitzkrieg wrote
Maximum wrote
ryledyaxiq wrote
The female trainers hair makes me giggle. I love it, but it's ridiculous. smiley

I like the looks of the starters, though the grass one looks like lizard... didn't we have a lizard, grass type starter before? Treeko.... oh well, still looks neat.

Supposed to be a Grass Snake, although it does still have arms and legs, possibly it loses them as it evolves?

Oh well, recycling pokemon is not something new... *cough* beautifly *cough*
I'm thinking it might end up being part dragon instead of my original guess poison.

That would be cool, I really thing the pig will end up evolving into a Fire/Dark raging Boar thing, lol, seriously, in 10 years it is the most realisitc pig pokemon yet, Manky is more a monkey and Spoink is just a spring, Grumpig is kinda close though...

Only thing which will redeem the water pokemon in my eyes is if it evolves into a massive Polar Bear pokemon, how awesome would that be? smiley
14 years

Most you've eaten at mcdonalds

AliceInWonderland wrote
aha this totally put me off mcdonalds forever but I ate 2 double cheese burgers, 2 chicken mayos, 4 regular fries BUT I also ate it with a foot long sub and 4 chocolate éclairs and ate the mcdonalds last which made me really sick, this was a few months ago and although I still have mcdonalds almost everyday it really isn't as good as it was before the stuffing lol.

You sexy thing smiley
14 years

And now for something compleetley diff.

Thunder_Thighs wrote
Its really annoying how once you have to study something for a long period of time you get really fed up with it lol

I agree, Its like when a good song is overplayed, totaly ruins it, which is a real shame for what is truly a masterpiece. smiley
14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

ryledyaxiq wrote
The female trainers hair makes me giggle. I love it, but it's ridiculous. smiley

I like the looks of the starters, though the grass one looks like lizard... didn't we have a lizard, grass type starter before? Treeko.... oh well, still looks neat.

Supposed to be a Grass Snake, although it does still have arms and legs, possibly it loses them as it evolves?

Oh well, recycling pokemon is not something new... *cough* beautifly *cough*
14 years

~most unique fetish~

martijn wrote
some time back there was this Ferman guy who got arrested for cannibalizing some other guy, part of their fetish thing. Apparently the guy that was eaten had given permission for his cannibalization on video.

So thinks our German cannibal was out of line here? He didn't do anything without the permission of the other guy? Should he not have eaten him even though the victim had said that's it's ok? They just acted out both their fantasies.

link is here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes

Yeah thats where it gets grey...

In a logical world, it would be fine, but the world isn't logical...
14 years